Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that tackle definitely rattled Rioli. Watch every other team that plays Hawthorn now try and lift their aggression also in the same way. Even from before the bounce Maric and Cotchin were in their faces.

That report on Lake was BS though and that Umpire Ray is still a flapping donkey dick. Seriously, he is an A grade dip s**t.

How good was that!? Best win I have ever been at. Bring on September/October!!!!!!!

The final piece of the puzzle is to learn to have a bit more composure inside our forward 50.
How good would a Motlop be.

That last Deledio goal was the play of the night

Agree
That was at 16mins of the 4th...Houli chases Hill hard, manages to get a glove on him to make him shank the kick, ball drops to us, off to Lids for his 4 th...clean, team oriented pressure to give us breathing space
Watched it over and over

How funny was it to see the Hawks banner proudly displaying their huge membership numbers. Where were they? Its all well and good to have 72,000 odd members but being outnumbered at your own home game is disgraceful.
Tough choices at the selection table this week. Sheds comes in if fit. Hard to pick an out... If Bean kicks another bag, do we seriously look at him? And what about Hampson? Great problem to have.

I was all nerves in the first half. IN the third quarter it struck me that something's change with this side, I'd normally be worried about the hawks piling on 6 unanswered goals. IN the last qtr I was strangely relaxed, even when they got those 2 goals I was calm.
Did my usual of late.
Got home from work>>>Watched the first 3 qtrs>>>needed to know before watching the last>>>Turned on Foxsportsnnews>>>watched the last nice and relaxed.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't consider Rioli especially turdlike.
This is a team with cheap-shot-champs like Lewis, Hodge and Mitchell in it after all.

You can just imagine that crew at school cant you picking on the younger weaker kids - true bullies. Nice to see some of the bigger kids stood up to them last night

How good was that!? Best win I have ever been at. Bring on September/October!!!!!!!

The final piece of the puzzle is to learn to have a bit more composure inside our forward 50.

yeah spot on, we should have scoed 3 or 4 more in that final qtr and with a bit more composure would have. @ that spring to mind is Vickerys play on and jack just not holding the mark with a few mins to go. If we can improve our efficiency up fwd we will be a formidable side

Tiger Toffee in 7th heaven right now with vickjesus
You betcha, there are few of us up here at the moment.
Just shows the maturity of the side, earlier in the year they would've let that freo loss effect them into the next game and that was part of the reason why I felt down during the week because I didn't know how they would respond but respond they did.

PS: vickjesus says hello :D

How funny was it to see the Hawks banner proudly displaying their huge membership numbers. Where were they? Its all well and good to have 72,000 odd members but being outnumbered at your own home game is disgraceful.
Tough choices at the selection table this week. Sheds comes in if fit. Hard to pick an out... If Bean kicks another bag, do we seriously look at him? And what about Hampson? Great problem to have.

The minnow complex that club has is staggering.

Has anyone ever seen a better no goal, 8 disposal game than what Lennon produced tonight? Everything he touched turned to goal.

I think we drafted a footballer... Not an elite athlete that can play football but someone who knows what it means to win something out of every contest even if that win is just not let the opposition run away with it. The difference between his eight and Morris 8 is that he can't be left alone he needs close attention.

Have not heard anyone say it yet but Rances job in the backline tonight along with batchelor was amazing, has to be AA again.

Batch and Rance have been awesome all year, last three weeks has been the improvement from the board whipping boy - Chaplin that's made a huge difference.

Back