• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I liken our team to Freo of the past few years (not this year) where we simply restrict teams to low scores.
I think it's a game plan and style we need to play and I'm happy to see it. However, to win a flag, I think we need to score more. It will sustain us for prelims, but I don't think we can win a flag.
Still, all it needs is some small amount of tinkering and it could come to fruition.
Said it a few weeks ago, 2018 GF will be Richmond vs Collingwood.
That's fine for 2018 but who are we playing in 2015/16 and 2017

EagleShore

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
But but but Roughead
Please forgive the intrusion, but didn't Roughead play? Some here saying he was a late out but I am sure I saw him playing (didn't do much however).

Great win by your boys. So impressed, and now the finals are that much more interesting. I'm a little perplexed as to why some West Coast fans wanted Richmond to lose. You helped us secure top 2 last night - we just have to win games we should now and 2 home finals await!

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Please forgive the intrusion, but didn't Roughead play? Some here saying he was a late out but I am sure I saw him playing (didn't do much however).

Great win by your boys. So impressed, and now the finals are that much more interesting. I'm a little perplexed as to why some West Coast fans wanted Richmond to lose. You helped us secure top 2 last night - we just have to win games we should now and 2 home finals await!
Yeah he played. He was rumoured to be a late out and he may as well have been. Was one our best players with his crying to the umps all night :D

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC

We're taking the piss because he got owned by our defence, same as Bruest.

6CFTuRw.png

2 years and 50 games

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
Check out...

10:16 of the 3rd...Maric Oscar award for great acting...gives a dawks player a savage jab...turns to the ump as if he was hit in the solar plexus ...very funny

1min to go in the 3rd...that Hunt intercept...gets tackled, recovers, gets to his feet, has poise to dish it off to Lambo for a crucial goal

Post game interview by Richo on Lids...on hearing the Yellow and Black chant...Lids...'Wow how awesome was that'

How funny was it to see the Hawks banner proudly displaying their huge membership numbers. Where were they? Its all well and good to have 72,000 odd members but being outnumbered at your own home game is disgraceful.
Tough choices at the selection table this week. Sheds comes in if fit. Hard to pick an out... If Bean kicks another bag, do we seriously look at him? And what about Hampson? Great problem to have.

Exactly, I was wondering the same. 72000 but where are they ? lol Do they just sign up anyone (babies, pets etc)

I'd rather play Freo over there than you guys in week one to be honest.

Really? I can assure you 99.99% that I'd rather play Fremantle (away) then Richmond in a final. :p

It's fair to say Tigers have our measure right now. You've got the right players as well as the gameplan that can negate the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Really? I can assure you 99.99% that I'd rather play Fremantle (away) then Richmond in a final. :p

It's fair to say Tigers have our measure right now. You've got the right players as well as the gameplan that can negate the Hawks.
I don't fear freo for some reason, yes they beat us last week but in reality we beat ourselves.

no orange peeler

Cancelled
Jan 21, 2007
livin the dream
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yankees tottenham hotspur ny giants
I think we drafted a footballer... Not an elite athlete that can play football but someone who knows what it means to win something out of every contest even if that win is just not let the opposition run away with it. The difference between his eight and Morris 8 is that he can't be left alone he needs close attention.

Got a good set of mits on him

I'd love to know how much playing Carlton last week impacted Hawthorn this week. Everyone knows you don't play well after the bye. Hawks played like they had all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted, which they did last week. They tried to be cute, they fumbled, they got done for holding the ball a lot, they looked slow.

As they say, there is a big difference in pace between AFL and VFL. ;)

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was at the Subi game when we played you in round 10. Those 8 goals you guys kicked in the first quarter belonged to some of the best footy id seen any team play in a long time. We were at the top of our game and you made us look like Carlton.

So whaddya reckon - how do you think a Richmond vs Fremantle GF would go?

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Was at the Subi game when we played you in round 10. Those 8 goals you guys kicked in the first quarter belonged to some of the best footy id seen any team play in a long time. We were at the top of our game and you made us look like Carlton.

So whaddya reckon - how do you think a Richmond vs Fremantle GF would go?
As long as you have a milestone that day I'll be happy. :D

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
Rance towelled him up good

Rance didn't spend much time on him at all. Rancey played against the deepest forward most of the time. Rotated through Poppy and others throughout the game. Vlas, Batch, Chappy all did well against Roughy.... it was just a great team effort by as against the entire Hawthorn team. That's the scariest thing for the Hawks and everyone else. We weren't carried by a JR bag or a Cotchin special.... it was just solid team play...

Rance didn't spend much time on him at all. Rancey played against the deepest forward most of the time. Rotated through Poppy and others throughout the game. Vlas, Batch, Chappy all did well against Roughy.... it was just a great team effort by as against the entire Hawthorn team. That's the scariest thing for the Hawks and everyone else. We weren't carried by a JR bag or a Cotchin special.... it was just solid team play...
copthat needs to make a gif of Vlastuin outbodying Roughead to take a mark (or was it a spoil?)

Back