Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Finley now out of the running , I can be more impartial . Mulwala , barooga , tongala are favourites but very beatable , I like either rumba or moama but very hard to win from 3-6 position on ladder, anyone else got any thoughts ?

With Finley now out of the running , I can be more impartial . Mulwala , barooga , tongala are favourites but very beatable , I like either rumba or moama but very hard to win from 3-6 position on ladder, anyone else got any thoughts ?
They would be my final teams, I just hope the club that has spent the least $$ wins the flag, wonder who that would be, very curious to know??????

They would be my final teams, I just hope the club that has spent the least $$ wins the flag, wonder who that would be, very curious to know??????

Haha of those listed least money is still a massive amount. I'm tipping moama

Haha of those listed least money is still a massive amount. I'm tipping moama
I am confident that Tongala is spending less than 2 KDFL clubs, and with Moama gaining Eldridge Keam and Grigg back from big money at Cohuna, they'd be up there.

I am confident that Tongala is spending less than 2 KDFL clubs, and with Moama gaining Eldridge Keam and Grigg back from big money at Cohuna, they'd be up there.
Who would that be hank lancaster and stanhope at a guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry hank just meant I'm tipping moama to win it. I'm sure they are spending plenty

Think you'd be surprised as to how little Moama spend. Of the ones that came back from Cohuna, two are out for the year, Keam would be on nothing, and Grigg only playing 1/4 of the season.

What's going on with Tonny Hank? Injuries biting hard? Still think you're in with a shot come the end of the year.

Think you'd be surprised as to how little Moama spend. Of the ones that came back from Cohuna, two are out for the year, Keam would be on nothing, and Grigg only playing 1/4 of the season.

What's going on with Tonny Hank? Injuries biting hard? Still think you're in with a shot come the end of the year.
Yeah fair points, as for Tonny, lot to do just to make it now, injuries have hurt, but that's par for the course across the board. Top 2 is big advantage but whoever loses the 2nd Semi I don't think will make it, and the side that gets to the prelim from 3-6 will go through to take the prize.

Last Saturday for the Rams v Rumba game the Rams players wore blue arm bands. In response to the Adam Goodes situation the blue was to represent the Beyond Blue campaign Stop, think, respect. This is discrimination campaign that basically says "why should you make anyone feel crap because of who they are".
To those who say Goodes should stop sooking and harden up please think about what that means big picture. To the under 14s player being bullied unbeknown to anyone. Will he be brave enough to put his hand up for help if he sees adults saying to goodes suck it up sook.
To the under 17s player being harrassed on cyber space will he tell someone or will the words suck it up sook be haunting him and sending him into deep depression from there sadly suicide is a possible option he may take.
Or a senior player who through whatever reason is struggling in life and just isn't coping will he have in the back of his mind just suck it up sook. Is that what we want?

No and thanks to the actions of so many from all over the country who have sprung up to say no to bullying and the fact that a high profile footballer, brownlow medalist, has put his hand up to say he is struggling I actually feel this whole messy saga will now result in more people suffering in silence having the courage to speak up and seek help. That would be a great thing!
To Rumba I feel a strengthening of friendship between the two clubs after the strong show of solidarity IMO anyway. Here is to that continuing.
The best part none of the very good things that came out of this were staged like special days can sometimes feel fake. It was all genuine and real.
Another beautiful day for AFL football.

Last edited:
Great game rumba v Rams in the wet,Gary parsons to coach rams 2016, we all know what he can do with young kids coming through the ranks.

Top 6 probably done now, Echuca United would need a mini miracle to make it, but can still mathematically get there.
2nd spot still up for grabs, and I think Barooga might slip up and allow any one of the other 4 sides in, if Nathalia can roll Mulwala next week 2nd spot will be theirs to take if they role Barooga last round!!. Some big games over the next two weeks with plenty of top6 sides playing each other.

Top 6 probably done now, Echuca United would need a mini miracle to make it, but can still mathematically get there.
2nd spot still up for grabs, and I think Barooga might slip up and allow any one of the other 4 sides in, if Nathalia can roll Mulwala next week 2nd spot will be theirs to take if they role Barooga last round!!. Some big games over the next two weeks with plenty of top6 sides playing each other.

Gees that's a tight comp....... I haven't played at all this year, so I've been a little out of the circle, but Im hearing the (rumba) boys are eyeing off 2nd spot as well with what they hope is a successful run into the finals. I just had a quick look at the current ladder, and it is possible as well if I'm reading that right? Providing Mul continue with their current trend?
All in all it's going to be an interesting finals series???

Gees that's a tight comp....... I haven't played at all this year, so I've been a little out of the circle, but Im hearing the (rumba) boys are eyeing off 2nd spot as well with what they hope is a successful run into the finals. I just had a quick look at the current ladder, and it is possible as well if I'm reading that right? Providing Mul continue with their current trend?
All in all it's going to be an interesting finals series???
think we'll find the team that can beat cover injuries will take Coxie home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back