Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
402 from four players tonight. Hodge, Martin, Ellis and Deledio.

A little bit down on projection but that's not a bad start considering no player scored on the ground scored 110 or more. Currently projected to score 2333 and win all my league games comfortably. No doubt at some point tomorrow that will be different.

I surprisngly have a very very weak projection of only 2130 with the same team as last week except, Fyfe out for Wallis at M8 and Mitchell out for Motlop o_O I'd only really be losing 40 projected points or so with no Fyfe.

Mitchell's projection was 76 but I've benched him, with Fyfe out and Wallis in. Wallis only projected 68 while most of my premos are projected 80-90s, Lewis was only projected 95 for etc, he's beaten that.

Surely I'm smashing my projected score this week.

I surprisngly have a very very weak projection of only 2130 with the same team as last week except, Fyfe out for Wallis at M8 and Mitchell out for Motlop o_O I'd only really be losing 40 projected points or so with no Fyfe.

Mitchell's projection was 76 but I've benched him, with Fyfe out and Wallis in. Wallis only projected 68 while most of my premos are projected 80-90s, Lewis was only projected 95 for etc, he's beaten that.

Surely I'm smashing my projected score this week.

Wow tmitch on bench

I nearly traded him in.

Captain choice?

Not a bad start to this round...

Hodge 104
Lewis 109
Martin 90
Selwood 146
Rockliff 124 (c)
Adams 113
Sidebottom 80

Sidey the only disappointment today but I was worried about him getting a tag against Melbourne.

Parker and Titch started well this game whilst Jacobs and Smith have been quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1675/15 including captain - Heppell, Shaw, Ward, Gray, Newnes, Picken and Barlow left. Probably my best round for the season - 2400 within reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back