Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who honestly cares who wins this week, next week or the one after? Doesn't change the fact Glenrowan are going to win the premiership comfortably! There's one team clearly at the top and the rest of the league are making up numbers.

They wonder why there struggling to get players to play our great game, after watching greta belt moyhu today i can understand why blokes don't wanna waste there saturdays #umpsdisgrace

They wonder why there struggling to get players to play our great game, after watching greta belt moyhu today i can understand why blokes don't wanna waste there saturdays #umpsdisgrace

How many mistakes did players make during the day?? Umpires are no different

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S
Surely your not suggesting that the umpires made a difference of 12 goals. You lost, get over it and move on!

What is everyone's thoughts on Adam Goodes getting boo'd? Now he knows what it was like for me when I was playing at Swanpool!

What is everyone's thoughts on Adam Goodes getting boo'd? Now he knows what it was like for me when I was playing at Swanpool!
Not to fussed about it
clearly it has come from his comments as Aussie of the year
Its about time they stopped digging up the past( as we can't change history) and we move forward together

Also I was at Greta V Moyhu game and it was not a spectacle and plenty of mistakes made by both sides and umpires.

Tarra beating Bright would have shaken up the finals spots and predictions. I saw the paper said Tarra still have Jordan solimo out. maybe they can do some damage in the finalsw ith the results of late. Great result on the weekend to Greta infront of Premiership reunion. Moyhu must want the season to jsut end.

Tarra beating Bright would have shaken up the finals spots and predictions. I saw the paper said Tarra still have Jordan solimo out. maybe they can do some damage in the finalsw ith the results of late.

The ground at Tarra was in terrible shape on the weekend, so it's hard to gauge where they are at based on that performance. And who knows what condition the grounds are going to be in come September? They are a good side, and are definitely capable of winning a final, but I still rate them behind Glenrowan, Milawa and Bright, probably on a par with Bonnie Doon.

And to make it clear before arnthehawks starts up, yes I realise Bright has lost to Tarra AND Bonnie Doon, and Tarra has beaten BD AND Bright...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naturally I wasn't at the game but a big call in today's paper Nonch!
No doubt some "politically correct" may be uncomfortable with the content but I admire your courage for calling it how you saw it.

No doubt some "politically correct" may be uncomfortable with the content but I admire your courage for calling it how you saw it.

interesting article. If the writer could have been at The Norm Minns he would have seen the yarra full foward gifted 3 of his first 4 gls ( I think )from "holding" free kicks 25 m out directly in front. Sending yarra on their way and sinking wang.
I suppose if he is worldy enough to suck in umpires!

It's a tough one Bunyip - they do a good job the vast majority of the time, but in a cut throat match you have to be able to get the simple things right, and what I saw was unacceptable. I'm still expecting a backlash, but as yet the only feedback I've had has been supportive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back