Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Hirdy a 10 year contract

Well we could.... Unlike you blokes we could afford it.

Look at you peasants thinking you're something. You're the Bulldogs ha ha...

Oh dear god. Lurking likers, after game quotes....

Gents, let me make this as clear as I can;

You are the Bulldogs.

You can argue with the Saints over it for all I care, but you are quite literally the worst club in the history of the game. I mean seriously, Fitzroy has more to brag about than you.

In my lifetime alone I've seen more success than the Dogs entire existence. And I'm relatively young and we've been s**t for ten years!

You need to understand that nothing you do now is going to be worth anything. This is because you never achieve anything, quite simply because you are a cardboard club.

I mean calm down, you beat a team you should have beaten. You'll win some more, then you'll lose some. And the cycle continues....

You are the Bulldogs.

You can argue with the Saints over it for all I care, but you are quite literally the worst club in the history of the game. I mean seriously, Fitzroy has more to brag about than you.

In my lifetime alone I've seen more success than the Dogs entire existence. And I'm relatively young and we've been s**t for ten years!

You need to understand that nothing you do now is going to be worth anything. This is because you never achieve anything, quite simply because you are a cardboard club.

I mean calm down, you beat a team you should have beaten. You'll win some more, then you'll lose some. And the cycle continues....

I've seen this post before.....

You are the Bulldogs.

#Melt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back