Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuark off D/H, I've been saying that all year. All fricken year, okay? :thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad:
And you shouldn't have been, it's a self defeating cop out of a term. Never will I ever concede that North are in a 'rebuild' or 'development year'.

/Mini rant

And you shouldn't have been, it's a self defeating cop out of a term. Never will I ever concede that North are in a 'rebuild' or 'development year'.

/Mini rant
You should just save this so you can paste it next time you wanna rebuild rant :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KardiniaPark you been pulled by a ghost yet or what?

No but things got weird :confused:

OdCECxG.jpg

Details ffs

Meh, it was 2 and a half hours + to get there. I had a bus full of drunken louts. Then it was basically a 2 hour history of the lunatic asylum with no ghosts and a 2 and a half hour trip back with even drinker louts. Then I had to drive to South Melbourne and drop off the bus.

Tldr- A 9 hour day, 450km trip to not see Ghosts.

Meh, it was 2 and a half hours + to get there. I had a bus full of drunken louts. Then it was basically a 2 hour history of the lunatic asylum with no ghosts and a 2 and a half hour trip back with even drinker louts. Then I had to drive to South Melbourne and drop off the bus.

Tldr- A 9 hour day, 450km trip to not see Ghosts.
Well that sounds s**t. Next time just go to Jaz's and get pulled off by a ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back