Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth. Last 4 winners all polled well

Ablett polled 22 in 2014 at about $4
Watson polled 17 in 2013 at about $35
Swan polled 25 in 2012 at about $15
Judd polled 23 in 2011 at about $2

For all you Priddis lovers (and i'm in that boat), he's $5.50 without Fyfe at Crownbet. Think it's great odds, my .5 incremental count is this so far

Fyfe 21.5 (Possible voting games - 14/16)
Priddis 20.5 (Possible voting games - 14/16)
Hannebery 18 (Possible voting games - 12/16)
Pendlebury 15 (Possible voting games - 10/16)
Gaff 14.5 (Possible voting games - 12/16)
Mitchell 13 (Possible voting games - 12/16)
Goldstein 11 (Possible voting games - 8/16)

(And yes i've definitely erred on the lower side for Fyfe)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pridda in to $3.25 without Fyfe on Sportsbet. Only challenger is Hanners i rekon, with Danger being a smokey...

Danger sitting at $7 behind Prid, Hanners and Goldy on WilliamHill. $21 on Sportsbet tho (11th fav)... seems to poll well from memory, anyone keeping track of his potential votes?

Is Fyfe in realistic trouble with the Brownlow?Unloaded heavily on him at the start of the year, looked like a master stroke. Now he's injured and I'm hearing others are catching up. Has he still got it in the bag?

Is Fyfe in realistic trouble with the Brownlow?Unloaded heavily on him at the start of the year, looked like a master stroke. Now he's injured and I'm hearing others are catching up. Has he still got it in the bag?
Hasn't got it in the bag yet. Priddis probably within a couple of votes striking distance if he's not already there.

Fyfe > Priddis >>> Hanneberry/Mitchell is how I have it at the moment
Had money on Fyfe at $7 at the begining of the season. Might add on Priddis to cover what I think are the two possible outcomes

Hasn't got it in the bag yet. Priddis probably within a couple of votes striking distance if he's not already there.

Fyfe > Priddis >>> Hanneberry/Mitchell is how I have it at the moment
Had money on Fyfe at $7 at the begining of the season. Might add on Priddis to cover what I think are the two possible outcomes

Why do you have Hannebery so far back? Are you not on planet earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back