No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well.. Are the footy gods against us besides the umpires... Me think so.. That just tops off a quality weekend to make it worse the s**t stains won too... Awesome:(

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All we had to do was beat Richmond ... Simple ... You can't rely on other s**t teams to win games for you it never works out... Urgh... This whole season has been very difficult:(

All we had to do was beat Richmond ... Simple ... You can't rely on other s**t teams to win games for you it never works out... Urgh... This whole season has been very difficult:(
Take nothing away from Richmond they came to play and executed we live and learn and move on to next week

Mar 26, 2011
Where kookaburras chuckle.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
It's been harder to watch tho because we have performed so badly in so many games

yes..its all mental with this team..either they're on..or they're not...but look we had a good run of 8 wins...it had to come to an end..
The Richmond game disturbs me only in that...we got found out. A team completely shut our game style down...Clarkson has got to find a way when teams shut us down in close.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
yes..its all mental with this team..either they're on..or they're not...but look we had a good run of 8 wins...it had to come to an end..
The Richmond game disturbs me only in that...we got found out. A team completely shut our game style down...Clarkson has got to find a way when teams shut us down in close.

Some have managed it, but not for a whole game

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State, B.H.H. Perth Wildcats
How could Barker possibly be appointed coach after their record loss last week.
That would be ridiculous.
Dont think any coach could have stopped that flogging.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hard game for the eagles with plenty of sore players.Add a day less recovery time than hawks and the long flight home I feel they will struggle against us.
Not if we play like we did Friday night.
Fmd.....what an insipid effort after the last 3 weeks.

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I reckon thats mostly up to the players.
Was a second rate effort against Richmond.
They looked comfortable playing like crap as though they have been doing it all year.

Aug 2, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Relying on others isn't the way to go I don't believe your in a good state if your relying on s**t teams to win games for you... Shouldn't be in that position to begin with.thats why last night was just insipid and lazy...we had the chance ... We blew it big time:(
Well unfortunately like it or not,that's the state of play for us now. Can't change it. Just got to deal with what we need to do to get 2nd spot.

TyHawk

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2013
Jupiter
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City
Losing to ess and gws was always going to bite us at some point! Now, we gotta win the next three as the last two are no threat! If these boys are fair dinkum about 2015 then we should win all games.

seysearles

Supreme Leader
Oct 5, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
WC were never going to catch up 10% and yet win less game than us.

This didn't help us one bit im afraid

It very well could have. Not as much as a win would have but it did help us. If they drop the hawthorn and freo games narrowly and romp home in the rest and we narrowly win our remaining games our % could definitely have dropped below theirs. Plus you have to say to yourself that we never have predicted they would lose this. So to drop 2pts is a small bonus.

Last edited:

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What was everybody's thoughts on the eagles ? I wasn't that impressed got the feeling they didn't want to be there hope they are worn out from the road trip and drawn game.they have some stars that La Cra (not sure if that's how's it spelt)?was lively early, Kennedy is a gun, Nic Nat was looking dangerous... Every time there just seemed to be more eagles at the fall of the ball then GC.the umps robbed GC though, screwed again by the umps

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
VKUtil1.jpg

More Gold from Custard Guts.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Barrat is now trying to get a "tanking" discussion going, with carlton as his target.

Sheesh, they suffer their biggest defeat ever and the clown comes up with this ?

Its not as if three pririty picks in a row really helped them out much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back