392484_gp.jpg
392486_gp.jpg
392502_gp.jpg
392504_gp.jpg
392505_gp.jpg
392506_gp.jpg
392507_gp.jpg
392533_gp.jpg

Great >>> the grin on my face at work when i heard we had won .Boss comes up (Cats fan) and asks if i remember the song , i said yeah we sung it a couple of weeks ago at geelong. Thank you boys for making my year . :cool:

What? We've won three fewer games than them this year. Your boss has a s**t sense of humour

I got sick of looking back through the pages, where is the Max Gawn appreciate thread? The bloke blead today and has been putting up elite ruck stats, YES ELITE.

You could bump the Max Gawn is a spud thread.. thats my favourite MFCforever

Dunno, pretty hard to get a word in when Eddie was flipping out all the time. In the 3rd when the game was up for grabs, Ed was just whinging about the umps all the time. He was blowing a gasket, legit. Then very early in the 4th when it was clear we were gonna win, the box was pretty quite. Apparently it will be replayed with the Ed comms tomorrow.

shaw was the worst. demanding "billy" elliot deserved a free when lumumba destroyed him and went on for 10 minutes about it. jeez it was painful, but so beautiful in the last quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks very much Popin for the images, much appreciated.

Pre-match, Peter Jackson on 3AW was quite good, a typically negative comment from the thing C Wilson was shut down in style, emphatic, amiable, exemplary. Imagine if G Lyon had been able to do the same on footy classified and avoided so much of her absolute agenda driven toxic narrative.

392437_gp.jpg

I heard Jeff Garlett proposed the tape on the wrist for players to show support for Adam Goodes and thought it was nice and understated. It was a rocky start but he has proved himself a great pick up for the Dees. (image thanks again to Popin).

Great team performance...

I'll with an unpopular 'bad' - Crossy, looked very slow, fired out handballs almost before he got possession, struggled to kick for distance and couldn't pick up groundballs cleanly... took some important marks but he could be nearing the end unfortunately.
Can't agree that it was a bad, I think he was playing smart footy. Look at the amount of times Grimes was caught when he delayed possession.

Unfair not to mention his second half lockdown job on Sidebottom, who had 22 touches at HT and 26 at FT.

Fair enough if you forgot, but very unfair if you didn't.

Can't agree that it was a bad, I think he was playing smart footy. Look at the amount of times Grimes was caught when he delayed possession.

Unfair not to mention his second half lockdown job on Sidebottom, who had 22 touches at HT and 26 at FT.

Fair enough if you forgot, but very unfair if you didn't.

Grimes was in a similar boat but he didnt have trouble chasing or picking up ground balls.

Cross was still off half back in the 2nd still? Think this tagging was more a team thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back