Status
Not open for further replies.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Chilly morning over here in Perth but almost no chance of rain forecast so expect a fairly dry game.

Little nervous about this one - but then again I'm nervous before every Freo game. With Fyfe injured and questions over Mundy our midfield will need to function, praying for Weller to start and pick up 25+ disposals.

Prediction: Fremantle by 30 pts. Barlow and Neale to have ripper games with either A. Pearce/Weller to kick their very first AFL goal.

Excited about Weller debuting. Should be nice sitting in the sun spoiled somewhat by Nichols, Farmer and Mitchell's incompetence.

Freo by 23

Not expecting a big win. Though I hope we can at least get a 3 goal lead and hold it, rather than being level going into the last quarter like the Brisbane and GC games.

Excited about Weller debuting. Should be nice sitting in the sun spoiled somewhat by Nichols, Farmer and Mitchell's incompetence.

Freo by 23

Nicholl's GF performance wasn't incompetence. He got the job done.
Farmer is worse than Margetts nowadays. Don't want him playing for the Eagles in the Derby.
Mitchell is a cleanskin as far as I remember.

Think got strangle them early, don't let them think their in it and cruise home. They are a better than most think but we still should win comfortably, us by 40 plus, maybe Alex forward to kick a few.

Would be nice to have a last minute change and have another debutant. Need to kick 100+ and win convincingly without Fyfe and possibly Mundy.

They will be fuelled with hope born out of the performances of Richmond and GCS, and we need to match that with hardness and authority at every possible occasion to make it clear that it is false hope.

Looks like we are finally going to play in fine conditions which is when we have played our best footy. I hope Ross tells Weller to just take the game on and run.

I'd take a 2 goal win but I'm hoping for at least 10 goals.

Looks like we are finally going to play in fine conditions which is when we have played our best footy. I hope Ross tells Weller to just take the game on and run.

I'd take a 2 goal win but I'm hoping for at least 10 goals.

Like you said in these conditions then we should play good football. If we can't win by 5 goals or more at home and score over 100 points against a young team that has their two main wrecking balls out then we have a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dockers by 43 points for me. Hopefully we'll go back to trying to smash teams in the first quarter. I'd love for Weller to start to see how his elite kicking complements our forward thrusts.

Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but clear conditions are pretty good for a young running team like GWS, too. Though I'd like to think our kicking and DE would mean we benefit more.
Bit of pressure would be nice also.

Im hoping for a fast start and the 4 points. Sandilands going to have a monster game with no Mumford and Neale to be best on ground.

I think a bit of tinkering in the forward line will be happening, expecting to see someone like Hill or Dan Pearce on a lead there.

Dockers by 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back