Game Day Port vs St Kilda Round 18, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

HERE WE GO!

Riccuito emerges from the darkness having not said a word for 20 minutes "36,000...that is the lowest crowd for port in a long while."

20,000 in Melbourne, Port's fault. 36,000 at AO, Port's fault

After our crowd figure was announced, I saw at least one St Kilda supporter comment 'bring back the tarps'.

Mate, we have 4,000 more people at our lowest attended game than you have members.

After our crowd figure was announced, I saw at least one St Kilda supporter comment 'bring back the tarps'.

Mate, we have 4,000 more people at our lowest attended game than you have members.

Maximum glass houses engage!

Mission accomplished . 1. Win. 2. 4 quarter effort, won every quarter kicked at least 4 goals per quarter. 3. Better defensive effort and didnt leak goals. 4. Percentage boost 4 or 5 percent added.

I thought Sam Gray was absolutely fantastic today. In our top 5-6 players. Boak, Wingard and Robbie a class above the rest.
Moore and Neade were also fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha

Mate you are a freaking legend

Hey that is_exactly_what my wife said in my wedding night.

Oh no wait, she just said I was a freik. Yeah. Ah well.

Anyway, chilling with Commander Ziltoid up here on gold coast. Anyone up for Devin Townsend concert in October, Sydney or Brisbane?

Thought Hartlett was outstanding.

Wingard unlucky not to kick 7
I would have been fuming at the Ryder goal, tackle someone in the square and your goal gets stolen by a soccer :)

westoff look disinterested.

middle of that qtr the ball has a funny bounce in the middle of the ground and he jogs a shitty little semi-circle and didnt go for the turnover once.
almost gets out marked in the defensive goal square late in the qtr as we're under the pump.

i know he can be enigmatic a times but **** me justin
Jeez I thought he was great today

Jeez I thought he was great today

yeah he was. in the 1st , 3rd and 4th.

that was written in the middle of the second, when we were playing shite. they be us on scoring shots 4.0 to 2.6 and fwd 50 entrys

that 3rd won it for us though. who knows how the saints come on in the 3rd if they were close.

but the weren't and they didn't so happy days

Last edited:
HERE WE GO!

Riccuito emerges from the darkness having not said a word for 20 minutes "36,000...that is the lowest crowd for port in a long while."

Roo is a scumbag, plain and simple... 41k at their last home game (sat afternoon mind you), which was the crows 1st one since Walshy's passing was truly disgusting from that fan base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back