Review Autopsy vs Essendon, Round 18 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

A year ago I was so disheartened with where the club was and where it was going. Today I am overjoyed.

#bulldogpride :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God damn, Hunter really has turned a corner. Hopefully he keeps it up because his last two weeks have been great.

If only he were eligible for the rising star. Ah well, I would be happy with Caleb getting it.

Wow Lachie Hunter has become the player we knew he could be plus some. Incredible running ability, skills and UNSELFISHNESS. What a gem.

Crameri his best game as a Dog backing up from last week. Wood brilliant again, Daniel great, Dahl, Macrae, Wallis, Bont, Dickson, Stringer etc etc awesome win dogs!!!

Honestly, I'm not sure I want us to finish top four. Freo at home is a scary proposition even if we do get a second chance the week after.

I understand the thought but I would prefer as many final games as possible even if we don't win any as the experience would be invaluable.

I understand the thought but I would prefer as many final games as possible even if we don't win any as the experience would be invaluable.

Yeah, that's true. Plus we'll have both the seniors and VFL side playing finals at the same time.

Magnificent. Pity the Tiges still have to play the % boosting Dons as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back