Review Autopsy vs Essendon, Round 18 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter and Caleb - bravo!!

Suck on those apples Hird you arrogant narcissistic prick

Leigh matthews has one final dig on fox saying we haven't beaten the real gun teams yet. which gun teams other than hawthorn does he mean? Surely not wce, richmond or sydney. And we were far better than freo after qtr time. Guy has gone senile.

Wallis sensational.

Hunter sensational, needs to be re-signed ASAP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man ohhhhh Man ! The thing i love about this team , is that when the high stakes were on the line, and 5th spot was up for grabs, we took it and smashed em ! Teams of the past may have folded like a pack of cards, but this was absolutely glorious !

To go on with that game and absolutely spank them like that was ... Well ,there's no word for it ! Lest just say, my wife and i are happy, happy campers tonight

What am awesome season so far when the odds were stacked against us !!!!! So bloody proud of the boys !

And i love Caleb Daniel ! How much of a cult hero is that bloke !

Absolutely Lov'n it tonight !

Looked at the selection this week and wasn't so sure, thank goodness The Drink and the Selection committee know a whizzed load more than this little black duck. Great win, exceptional coaching.... Go you good things.

I missed the 2nd half. He was a bit quiet in the 1st. I take it he got into the game?
Showed to me he is the most creative player in the league with the skills to match it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back