2015 Australian Tour

If it is going to be a House Show are you going to go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Depending on the Card

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

R Truth also replaced Ryback as well. Barring any injuries this week, lineup should be all set in stone now.
Wasn't R-Truth already on the card? Without going back through the pages of this thread, he was in a tag match with Fandango. If he's replacing Ryback, what is happening to Fandango?! I need to know!

Igloo He was originally, along with Stardust but both were pulled few weeks back. Truth re-added. So the card is:
Rollins v Ambrose
Cesaro v Owens
Orton v Sheamus
Neville v Barrett
Truth v Harper
Emma/Nattie v Bellas
Finn v Bo
Fandango v Adam Rose

I don't think I want to go anymore it's going to be a crap card the only thing that could give it any cread would be if Brock Lesnar was coming
Would be good if Brock was there but that won't happen. And yeah it looks crap, in saying that I hope everyone that does go has a great time, just looks like a 'going through the motions ' card.

Igloo He was originally, along with Stardust but both were pulled few weeks back. Truth re-added. So the card is:
Rollins v Ambrose
Cesaro v Owens
Orton v Sheamus
Neville v Barrett
Truth v Harper
Emma/Nattie v Bellas
Finn v Bo
Fandango v Adam Rose
Waste of Finn. Surely they can have Finn and Neville face each other?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually a really good card for a house show. Even R-Truth vs Harper should be decent (for comedy). Divas match the only bad one but they suck on TV too - toilet/drinks/perve break. Are you all butthurt you won't get to do the 738456th "LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS!" chant? :confused:

Last edited:
It's actually a really good card for a house show. Even R-Truth vs Harper should be decent (for comedy). Divas match the only bad one but they suck on TV too - toilet/drinks/perve break. Are you all offended you won't get to do the 738456th "LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS!" chant? :confused:

I was going to mark out hard when Cena's music hit!

It's actually a really good card for a house show. Even R-Truth vs Harper should be decent (for comedy). Divas match the only bad one but they suck on TV too - toilet/drinks/perve break. Are you all offended you won't get to do the 738456th "LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS!" chant? :confused:

Or the "John Cena sucks" to his theme as he runs to the ring..

Any spare tickets for the Melbourne show floating around. Never grabbed one as there was no guarantee I would have time off. Now I know I do I am considering the drive from SA for Fridays show if any ticket became available.

Any spare tickets for the Melbourne show floating around. Never grabbed one as there was no guarantee I would have time off. Now I know I do I am considering the drive from SA for Fridays show if any ticket became available.

I could sneak you in under my String mask.

I could sneak you in under my String mask.
maxresdefault.jpg

If anyone is interested, Ticketek released another smattering of tickets in Melbourne today, presumably having received info about stage configuration.

It wasn't a great seat and I had no one to go with, but after deciding I wanted to see Owens/Cesaro and Rollins/Ambrose, I would've gone for 75 bucks (having previously had no interest whatsoever)

Thankfully I caught the date as I was going through the payment process - for the first time it twigged that it's a day after my dog has knee surgery, and I won't be able to leave her.

I guess it would've been worse if I'd realized 2 minutes later... but it's still there if anyone rise wants it!

And just on the card, what did people really expect when Cena got injured?

It's still the A tour in that it has the champ, and isn't being headlined by the Reigns/Big Show or Reigns/Kane match that they've been doing for 8 months.

Brock was never coming, the other show is in Canada I think, so we're lucky to be getting Owens. If I were going, my biggest disappointment would be that apparently the diva revolution is being televised... exclusively. I'd have found a solution for my dog if they'd brought down the Sasha/Charlotte match.

Ol Dean Ambrose has drawn the short straw.
Scheduled to appear at Westfields MOUNT ******* DRUITT !!!! :eek:

Inb4 someone asks him if he wants to score some meth o_Oo_Oo_O

Back