Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
Tough to make any changes after how good we were today but we have a few pushing hard in the VFL that deserve a run.

IN : Jong, Hamling

OUT: Prudden, Dale (both unlucky but have players pressing)

Jong gives us some more midfield grunt and running power. Hamling a versatile tall who is still a good runner and doesn't hurt what we are doing now.

TOYD played well but the fwd line is working beautifully, so it's tough to change that,but if Toyd comes in then he comes in for Grant. Would hurt our running a little, but still have plenty of leg speed and leg power.

Darley has been emergency a few times and was the at the ground emergency today I believe, so Beveridge may want a look at him before the end of the year.

Talia hasn't impressed either but stays in for mine until Roberts is back, then we have a Morris / Roberts /Hamling /Wood tall / mobile back lineup.

Last edited:

I can't see how Redpath keeps his spot, should have hit the scoreboard with our midfield dominance.

Yeah I can see Toyd for Red being something they will consider. He presented really well, rucked ok and clunker a couple, but you would have liked a few goals out of him today. He is normally a really nice set shot, but his confidence is down there lately. Still only played 9 or 10 career games, so a nice developing KPF to have.

Out: Redpath
In: Boyd

Redpath not good enough. Doesn't take enough marks up forward, and isn't accurate enough when he gets opportunities. Still pretty good up the ground though so may retain his spot.

Prudden shouldn't be dropped in a million years. If any of the small-mid sized players have to make way, it should be Dale.

Am I crazy or did wood twinge his hammy right at the death?
What makes you think it wasn't a corky?

Not sure if it was his hammy, he winced a little and turned to stretch something, maybe his back or hip? Probably just cramp though.

Campbell looked like he hurt his shoulder in the that marking contest where he was hit from behind, hopefully just a stinger though and nothing serious

If you go back and watch the Dogs walking into the room before singing the song you can see him grabbing at/rubbing his (left, I think) hamstring....
I hope I'm also crazy though

Geez that hurts if Woody did tweak it. If he has, play Roarke. Would like Hamling back and Boyd for Redpath I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: T.Boyd, Jong
Out: Redpath, Dale

Need someone who can give us a contest deep and Jack didn't do that today.

Jong in for Dale who was quiet.

Prudden was alright today. One more crack.

Out: Redpath, Dale

Need someone who can give us a contest deep and Jack didn't do that today.

Jong in for Dale who was quiet.

Prudden was alright today. One more crack.

Did u watch the game dale quite because he came on with 10 mins to go what do you expect the kid to do?

Out: Prudden, Dale

Boyd played well today and the flexibility to play him in the Ruck without having to rob Peter to pay Paul (by playing Redpath there) is too tempting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back