Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone know if (Sic)monic ever released their album Darcauditure?

It is for sale here http://www.cduniverse.com/checkout/cart.asp?style=music&pid=9151017 but I can't find any actual information on it. I know the vocalist left but I think they got a new guy in but again I'm not sure. Thought I'd ask and see if anyone knows any info.

Surely it's gotta be legit if a website is selling it?

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
On You Tube and first song which came up is called 'Without You'. Not my thing, but the solo is really good.

Ha ha of all the songs you pick the power ballad.....there's plenty of fire in the others songs. Think Dream Theatre with a big pair of metal balls.

Off to Singapore for the week.....looking forward to the heat.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Ha ha of all the songs you pick the power ballad.....there's plenty of fire in the others songs. Think Dream Theatre with a big pair of metal balls.

Wish I was there. Been bed ridden since Thursday with flu.

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
One of the 'greatest' quotes on this thread of all time.......

Seriously though, never heard of the band...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha I aim to please :p

What I meant was the site is legit, so surely the CD has to be legit. But I dunno

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Been sick for 3 weeks myself. Coughing my guts up since I got off the plane. Bar Brix will have to wait...:cool:
FYI has not stopped raining in 2 days so not so different from Melb.
Do you go to that metal store in Far East Plaza next to Bar Brix? Always has some good stuff there and the bloke who runs it is friendly. Nice food in that plaza too. Also some decent legit massage places. Still sick. Just bought new Symphony X (better deliver!), new Civil War and new Satan's Wrath.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do you go to that metal store in Far East Plaza next to Bar Brix? Always has some good stuff there and the bloke who runs it is friendly. Nice food in that plaza too. Also some decent legit massage places. Still sick. Just bought new Symphony X (better deliver!), new Civil War and new Satan's Wrath.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Actually... no! Only been to Far East once to check out a tattoo shop that was recomended to me by a guy in a clothes shop. I will go tonight however!

Dont know anything about Civil War or Satan's Wrath but the later look interesting.....

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Actually... no! Only been to Far East once to check out a tattoo shop that was recomended to me by a guy in a clothes shop. I will go tonight however!

Dont know anything about Civil War or Satan's Wrath but the later look interesting.....

Opens circa 2pm and is 2nd floor from memory. I'll tell you about those albums soon as both bought blindly.

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

A bit of the riffing on the album reminds me of Megadeth.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438930623.192220.jpg

Best little metal shop in Singapore...makes Pipe Imported look big.

Last edited:

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Nothing. Went through his little brown boxes one by one but all to no avail. Some good pics on the wall of bands and stuff but my wallet remained closed.

What's that CC record in the top left cnr? Censored LP cover or..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back