Hird suing insurance for not paying his legal fees

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell would think you would be covered by insurance if you were to start legal action and lose? Insurance companies would be broke if that happeneded.

Chubb are probably happy now. Free publicity that they do insurance, not just security

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
Chubb - we empty night safes in to armoured vehicles using teams of armed guards... so we can afford to let people walk out our front door with the loot...

Geez, a bright spark this Hirdy.

Diversion?

The imbecile that infect this board cannot stomach information that opposes their views - its not diversion, most of simply recognise that most of you lack the basic comprehension skills to sensibly debate with.

That goes with your complete lack of writing skills!

Not blind. How the hell do you suppose supporters get rid of a coach?

In between the 60,000 members you have (less the three game gold fish pet membership) surely you could have found a quorum of disgruntled members who could force the board to do something, well actually, anything. No!

This is why the rest of us are happy that Hird continues with the club however I do believe the RSPCA have objected due to the suffering of the said Gold Fish.

orange_and_black_oranda_110227a3_w0480.jpg

A dejected Essendon 3 game member

Tania will have notes. Oh she'll have notes.

In between the 60,000 members you have (less the three game gold fish pet membership) surely you could have found a quorum of disgruntled members who could force the board to do something, well actually, anything. No!

This is why the rest of us are happy that Hird continues with the club however I do believe the RSPCA have objected due to the suffering of the said Gold Fish.

orange_and_black_oranda_110227a3_w0480.jpg

A dejected Essendon 3 game member

Valid point if you have no idea about how footy clubs work AND the fact that Little already tried to get rid of Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EFC. Please get rid of him by the end of the year. Enough is enough. How is he going to concentrate on the club when he is constantly battling his own legal battles? No wonder we have no game plan.

The club has completely been destroyed under his watch and will continue to be destroyed.
WHAT HAS HE PROVIDED??? Success? A finals win?
How can some EFC fans not see this? How how how? I don't get it.

HOW has this club improved from last year? HOW? Why should he be given more chances? WHYY should he see out his contract? How should he be here next year? Very close to giving up on this whole BS.

My meltdown is not just from this article. It is from the last 3 years combined. So sick of seeing him clueless in the coaches box. His mind probably set on his next legal battle.

Now Xavier is telling us he will be here next year. Great.

Last edited:
EFC. Please get rid of him by the end of the year. Enough is enough. How is he going to concentrate on the club when he is constantly battling his own legal battles? No wonder we have no game plane.

The club has completely been destroyed under his watch and will continue to be destroyed.
WHAT HAS HE PROVIDED??? Success? A finals win?
How can some EFC fans not see this? How how how? I don't get it.

HOW has this club improved from last year? HOW? Why should he be given more chances? WHYY should he see out his contract? How should he be here next year? Very close to giving up on this whole BS.

My meltdown is not just from this article. It is from the last 3 years combined. So sick of seeing him clueless in the coaches box. His mind probably set on his next legal battle.

Now Xavier is telling us he will be here next year. Great.

Your supporters shouldn't have come out swinging if they couldn't stay in the fight. No sympathy. :thumbsu:

:D haha this campaigner is amazing!

No wonder he was so happy to go to court he thought he would be getting it all for free.
hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back