2015 V8 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as memorabilia joints have to cover up those logos in photos, that is a surprise!

I hate that with collectable cars like Brock or Seton from the 80's and early 90's that had Malboro or Peter Jackson on them.The collectable cars just have a huge blank space on them.

Another 2 wins to Frosty today :thumbsu:

Todd was made to look good by the HRT cars he drove, Rick at least had talent especially for a bloke with jocks faaaaaar too small for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he finish 6th yesterday? Not a particular fan of him, but he isn't Nissans weakest link
He did indeed.

Still think Moff is living off his name but is by far a faster driver, if erratic.

The Kelly's are just a pack of ******* idiots. Soft**** family that bought their way to the front of Aus motorsport. With the money available to them, they could've attemtped to get to F1. But deep down, I reckon they know they're a pair of soft****s who would get ripped apart in Europe, or even America. So went for the easy option of buying seats in the front of v8sc.

I think Webber's a douche. But even before he was in F1, he'd dismiss a v8sc because he recognised it was the easy option, and subtly criticise anyone who was happy to have a career in v8sc. The Kelly's are a classic example of this.

You know how Japanese drivers have a s**t reputation in Europe, but are able to have good careers/success in Japan because there's a strong domestic industry over there? The Kelly's are an Australian version of those s**t Japanese drivers.

We all know Todd's a ******* hack, and has always been so. Rick is a massively overrated flog, who's "won" the least deserving title in professional motorsport. Outside that series "win", he hasn't even threatened for the title, and his next best finis is 4th. Which is are his only two top 5 title finishes.

They bring nothing to the table, other than to be thought of as spanners.

Fair enough.

Curiously, do you have a similar opinion of other drivers who have taken the 'comfortable' option to be a big fish in Australia? Whincup, Winterbottom, Skaife, perhaps even Brock, Johnson?

Looking at Sandown 500 tickets. I'm not an expert but having a Melbourne race the same weekend as 4 AFL finals doesn't seem like a good way to encourage people through the turnstiles.

Suprised the Commodore in the Sports GT race that is in the Malboro livery is actually allowed to run with Malboro written on it

I know in F1 there are some exceptions made for cars to be presented in their period livery, I guess that what has happened here. Good if you ask me, the cigarette liveries were always the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back