Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Rule 1
Don't trust the herald sun

Rule 2
Hide sheepishly lol

Fair article but he talks about the spirit of FA
Until a club stands up, the spirit will be to let the player in question go to his destination, maybe PD will be that player.
I still don't know why you refused to trade him last season.
Doesn't make much sense and I guess it will come Trade/FA week

Hahahah you are as bad as the other Geelong guy on performance based contracts not being part of the Cap.

Its a friggen quote " " Costa Said, how can you say dont trust the herald sun hahahaha thats classic

RFA has been around a mere three years sooner or later it wll happen may aswell be sooner. But you know what its about PD and he will ensure a trade is happening before any announcements are made as he will not want risk going to the PSD it will be taken out of the AFC and GFC hands. PD will demand guarantees.

PD only wants to go to Geelong why would he go to Melbourne who offered two first rounders this is being driven by PD not the AFC, cant you understand this.

Marty would would have been one of the many many crows supporters calling for Matty Rendells head years ago when he chose to overlook the prodigal son (Ebert) for the little known kid from Moggs Creek. I remember reading pages and pages of dribble that has since become quite laughable now reading the comments of Danger possibly leaving. And to top it off your cross town rivals end up with Ebert! Gold. Keep the good stuff coming boys it's quite entertaining.

IIRC - the Geelong fans were not overly complementary towards Andrew Mackie in the first year or 2.

Danger to the cats
Cats 1st pick to the crows
Motlop to the Tigers
Tigers 1st pick to the Crows.

Crows loose Dangfield. Gain 2 1st round picks.
Cats loose Motlop and 1st pick. Gain Danger
Tigers loose 1st pick. Gain Motlop.

Win win IMO

Hahahah you are as bad as the other Geelong guy on performance based contracts not being part of the Cap.

Its a friggen quote " " Costa Said, how can you say dont trust the herald sun hahahaha thats classic

RFA has been around a mere three years sooner or later it wll happen may aswell be sooner. But you know what its about PD and he will ensure a trade is happening before any announcements are made as he will not want risk going to the PSD it will be taken out of the AFC and GFC hands. PD will demand guarantees.

PD only wants to go to Geelong why would he go to Melbourne who offered two first rounders this is being driven by PD not the AFC, cant you understand this.
No I never said that Marty. I said he's not on much coin. Our club would not offer 600k for a retired footballer with bad feet and depression especially when our motive to trade Varcoe was A) one year away from FA and if he left as a FA in 2015 we'd get nothing for him as his compo would be cancelled out by getting Selwood and/or Dangerfield so trading him now gets us something in return and B) he frees up a hefty contract to offer to Selwood and/or Dangerfield so it would defy logic to then bring In Clark on big money

Danger to the cats
Cats 1st pick to the crows
Motlop to the Tigers
Tigers 1st pick to the Crows.

Crows loose Dangfield. Gain 2 1st round picks.
Cats loose Motlop and 1st pick. Gain Danger
Tigers loose 1st pick. Gain Motlop.

Win win IMO

Unless those 2 picks are inside the top 10 - keep dreaming.

No I never said that Marty. I said he's not on much coin. Our club would not offer 600k for a retired footballer with bad feet and depression especially when our motive to trade Varcoe was A) one year away from FA and if he left as a FA in 2015 we'd get nothing for him as his compo would be cancelled out by getting Selwood and/or Dangerfield so trading him now gets us something in return and B) he frees up a hefty contract to offer to Selwood and/or Dangerfield so it would defy logic to then bring In Clark on big money

You said

Clark is under 300k and heavily based around performance which at the moment isn't worrying us financially :oops:

The performance means nothing you have to allow for the total potential payment in the Cap.

Financially it makes no difference clubs are worried about the cap, not paying the $$$$$$ if your worried about paying an extra $200k but within the cap your club has severe financial problems and I would recomend PD stay well clear and any potential daftie for that aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way you talk is you either know PD or are his schrink.
The herald sun part was taking the piss
As for the PSD again.
He will not want to go in it.
What can't you understand about that.
Geelong might offer there first round pick and second and Adelaide would have to agree because its "better" than a compensation.
I hope just because of you that PD f&@$ AFC

The way you talk is you either know PD or are his schrink.
The herald sun part was taking the piss
As for the PSD again.
He will not want to go in it.
What can't you understand about that.
Geelong might offer there first round pick and second and Adelaide would have to agree because its "better" than a compensation.
I hope just because of you that PD f&@$ AFC

And if we don't accept is PD prepared to go in the PSD give me your opinion or take a wild guess. You honestly don't think PD would have who ever is taking him giving him a 100% assurance he's getting there. There's only one way for that to occur with that dogmatic bastard roo in charge at the AFC so unpredictable with no one knowing what he will do.

What is your take on Costa's plea while your at it?

And if we don't accept is PD prepared to go in the PSD give me your opinion or take a wild guess. You honestly don't think PD would have who ever is taking him giving him a 100% assurance he's getting there. There's only one way for that to occur with that dogmatic bastard roo in charge at the AFC so unpredictable with no one knowing what he will do.

What is your take on Costa's plea while your at it?

Roos a flog and your a flog

Sorry were the questions difficult, oh sorry your from Geelong where there is no such thing as reason and logic, your mobs answer is he will be coming and we won't need to trade because we said so, adelaide can't match although it's quite legal and their right to do so!

No the question isn't too hard. You are just so stubborn, it's not about players as much as you think these days.
The club has to be happy, that's why in no scenario will he end up in the PSD
You keep bringing up Roo like he's the mesiah. He's just a player who used to play for your team who is now on the board, if Adelaide match geelong so be it.
If they don't adelaide get a round one compo "which isn't enough"
But Geelong "have" to trade in your opinion because that's what Roo wants.
Costa said let him go because geelong for as long as I remeber have played Mr nice guy.
He just wants it to be easy and the GFC to win the deal.
Like any club person including your Roo

No the question isn't too hard. You are just so stubborn, it's not about players as much as you think these days.
You keep bringing up Roo like he's the mesiah. He's just a player who used to play for your team who is now on the board, if Adelaide match geelong so be it.
Costa said let him go because geelong for as long as I remeber have played Mr nice guy.

Your actually being serious in saying it's more about the clubs hahaha.

It's PD who we are talking about and it's him who decides if he wants to leave and it's him who decides where he wants to play. Then after all that it's the clubs who have to negotiate not the other way round.

And as for Costa if he didn't have any need to say it he wouldn't have he's no dodo.

Brian Cook wouldn't wanna lock horns with "Roo"
;)

Your actually being serious in saying it's more about the clubs hahaha.

It's PD who we are talking about and it's him who decides if he wants to leave and it's him who decides where he wants to play. Then after all that it's the clubs who have to negotiate not the other way round.

And as for Costa if he didn't have any need to say it he wouldn't have he's no dodo.

What ever you say champ
I hope your wrong and you know your right so know need for me to have an opinion.

Lol Roo is the new godfather of the AFL
What ever he wants he gets
Apparently
Even really shitty tattoos. :$
pt_mark_ricciuto_ent-lead__200x152.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back