Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats where Chocco comes into play, You would be amazed at how highly the indigenous boys rate & love Chocco

If there was a vote to select a coach for an indigenous team, just about all the boys would vote for Chocco

Yarran,Motlop,Edwards lighting up the 'G on Grand Final day would be a sight for sore Tiger Eyes

Who else is gonna teach the young fella about hook turns? Those things are nasty!

When fit Conca is already a B grade mid.

When flying he is a solid B+ mid, which is where he needs to get too.
Has Conca ever been fit? Has he had a full/solid preseason yet? IF he can get fit, well the sky is the limit as we have seen enough teasing spurts from him. Just got to convert the if to reality though

1. Bennell
2. Treloar
3. Motlop
4. Yarran

IMO....Bennell the best of the lot.
I am amazed there is a lack of love for Bennell yet. Kid oozes class and if we can get him out of party central and knuckle down into a good environment then I see him becoming a ridge didgeridoo superstar. s**t over Motlop I reckon.

I am amazed there is a lack of love for Bennell yet. Kid oozes class and if we can get him out of party central and knuckle down into a good environment then I see him becoming a ridge didgeridoo superstar. s**t over Motlop I reckon.
Bennell & Motlop would be pretty close together in my ratings, Bennell probably just in front
Yarran a fair way behind both

Bennell & Motlop would be pretty close together in my ratings, Bennell probably just in front
Yarran a fair way behind both
Yup, fork all in it, just who will cost more is the question. Got a feeling Bennell will return to WA but would look great in yellow & black:thumbsu:

EDIT go hard for both, if we get one great, if we get both then..........

On the condition that he signs a contract saying if he twirls his fingers after a goal we remove them, then yes I'd love him.
If its the winning goal in a prelim or gf he can twirl those fingers how ever many times he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger to the cats
Cats 1st pick to the crows
Motlop to the Tigers
Tigers 1st pick to the Crows.

Crows loose Dangfield. Gain 2 1st round picks.
Cats loose Motlop and 1st pick. Gain Danger
Tigers loose 1st pick. Gain Motlop.

Win win IMO
And Vicks/Griff to Pies or blooz for a pick in the teens then that pick to Lions for Loonberger, Maric goes forward/2nd ruck.

We get Motlop, Loonberger and lose 1st pick and one of Vicks/Griff

They're complete idiots. One guy called him slow and a s**t kick. He's neither. I don't know why I bother interacting with them.

Haha. Kaiser's a *******, never worth an interaction. The same could be said for many of the Geelong fans, not a chance Motlop is worth two first rounders given his questionable attitude and inconsistency.

Just this week is a big one IMO. I believe Motlop had a month dead line to re sign, it expires this week. If he does not re sign.....lets just say i excite.
God dam, thanks for that! Its gonna be a long week now.

And Vicks/Griff to Pies or blooz for a pick in the teens then that pick to Lions for Loonberger, Maric goes forward/2nd ruck.

We get Motlop, Loonberger and lose 1st pick and one of Vicks/Griff

Leuenberger is a RFA. Why would we trade out Giff or Vickery to the pies or blues and on trade that pick for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back