Not open for further replies.

Grandaddy J

All Australian
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
How can they possibly still be so brainwashed? It just defies logic that anyone could still back him anymore.

It doesn't even matter whether he's guilty or not at this stage any more. He's the literal face of the laughing stock of the competition and until he's gone, the jokes about the drug saga won't stop. They have destroyed their club's reputation and I would be absolutely gobsmacked if they feature in a GF within the next 20 years because of everything that's transpired.

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2epsz7k.png

Barnes has also started an online petition which fans can sign by visiting staydanger.com.au, or the Staydanger Facebook page, and hopes to present it to the club and the diminutive midfielder.

“I want him to know that he will be a hero in South Australia forever if he becomes a one club player.

“A million people will forever respect him and I just thought ‘you know what, if I can do this and get that message across to him and it makes any difference at all in his thinking then this state will be better for it’.”

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...rfield-billboard/story-fnia3xzy-1227468394254

simmo_bc

Cancelled
Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leeds United, Portland Trailblazers
Talking Footy suggesting that Stuey Dew is a good chance for Carlton however one sticking point is that his partner has a job with C7 in Sydney.

If that is the case, given Adelaide has virtually no television presence, I don't think the odds of him coaching the Crows are any good at all.

Feb 26, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons, LA Kings, RED SOX
Talking Footy suggesting that Stuey Dew is a good chance for Carlton however one sticking point is that his partner has a job with C7 in Sydney.

If that is the case, given Adelaide has virtually no television presence, I don't think the odds of him coaching the Crows are any good at all.
If I was dewy Id wait it out a few years if Longmire cant bag a flag even with buddy and tippit there could be a vacancy at the swans.

Or theres always the gaints too. Im Not 100% sold on leon cameon

Has there been a bigger PR fall from grace than James Hird? Not just the height he fell from, but the level he has stooped.

Bigger cliff than the scoreworm in the port vs. richmond EF last year.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gotta say if I was Dangerpuff & I saw that sign with big old Barnsey McChins standing in front of it I'd be looking forward to getting back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back