(8) Tragics1
(1) kliq Ring league
(2) kliq $50

Same 3 cashies

Tragics 1..11th- need a lot of luck to make finals
Kliq ring league ..5th
kliq $50 7th..must win to stay in

2 trades to use or hold...

I'm sorry guys but I must be missing something here, have you guys been brought into these leagues
by invitation, eg: mates of which I don't have many involved in SC or automatic selection once team posted.
I guess what I'm asking is how did you get involved in so many Big Footy leagues? I have been on this board for 2 and a half years and have only ever been invited to a cash league by Jiska which doesn't suit me as I work most Sundays.
I would love to get involved next year and make my SC experience so much better.

I'm sorry guys but I must be missing something here, have you guys been brought into these leagues
by invitation, eg: mates of which I don't have many involved in SC or automatic selection once team posted.
I guess what I'm asking is how did you get involved in so many Big Footy leagues? I have been on this board for 2 and a half years and have only ever been invited to a cash league by Jiska which doesn't suit me as I work most Sundays.
I would love to get involved next year and make my SC experience so much better.

We've had cash leagues running for two years now.
happy for it to continue to grow.

Bf leagues, both SC and clubs been running for 5 years+

1st, 3rd, 3rd, 6th, 8th in all my leagues so pretty good to be honest
With Gazza and probably beams to be traded out this week I'll have 5 trades for finals which is okay

There are a couple of cash invitation leagues for regular posters; Tragics 1 & 2 and Kliq, which are $50 for the year. Even if you have to work, it's only $50 for the year and it'll improve your experience here playing against fellow regulars. Tragics 1 is currently ranked 22 out of 30,000 leagues. Tragics 2 is 176 and Kliq is 48. There's also the free BF leagues where you are allocated based on your overall ranking from the previous year. We had 20 odd leagues this year but you'll only be assigned to one. Add to that the random leagues that people create.

Need to frequent the board Dec/Jan as most leagues are sorted out at that time.

Only playing finals in one league amazingly, the league is basically a two man race at the moment. Was barely in the Top 8 seven rounds ago but 7 straight wins sees me in third now. Playing the guy who is the major competition this week so should be a hint of whats to come Grand Final week.

There are a couple of cash invitation leagues for regular posters; Tragics 1 & 2 and Kliq, which are $50 for the year. Even if you have to work, it's only $50 for the year and it'll improve your experience here playing against fellow regulars. Tragics 1 is currently ranked 22 out of 30,000 leagues. Tragics 2 is 176 and Kliq is 48. There's also the free BF leagues where you are allocated based on your overall ranking from the previous year. We had 20 odd leagues this year but you'll only be assigned to one. Add to that the random leagues that people create.

Need to frequent the board Dec/Jan as most leagues are sorted out at that time.
Will do, thanks mate. It will definitely make it a bit more fun than playing randoms for sure.

I'll be playing finals in all 3 of my cash leagues (3 games clear on top in 1, % on top in another, and 4th in the other)

Have 4 other leagues but they don't matter to me

1st 1st 2nd 2nd 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 5th 6th in my 10 leagues

Best W/L is 15-1 worst is 9-7

scored 2409 this week with 21 and screwed up my vc loophole with having both Steele and Wines as emergencies cos i was counting on Fyfe not playing! IDIOT! so lost 40 points there and didnt have Daniel as emerg in fwd line so lost another 60 pts there so could have scored 2500+ this week!

Weak links in team are - Hibberd, Yeo, Selwood?

Hibberd is Hibberd - Yeo could start playing defence now that Schofield is out for the Weagles therefore hindering his scoring - Selwood was almost traded out last week then turned out to be my VC so that was good, hopefully he can keep that scoring up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man this board goes well in the SC world.
Some great league placings and rankings.

2nd in my cash league (my first) and in big footy div7. Ill definitely be into more of these next year.

Personally having a great year considering all the premo carnage.
But no more *in carnage please footy gods.
Two trades and a season ending injury to GAJ is surely sacrificial enough.

This year can suck a fat one as far as I'm concerned

8th in a twitter league ranked 44 overall best league, playing 9th this week, winner gets 8th as we're equal on wins. 10th in total league points there.

3rd in Bay 13, will try and win that solely for bragging rights, 4th in league total points.

12th in BF Dogs Div 1, got killed at the start of the season by a heap of close losses from campaigners getting injured/playing crap (Bartel in particular) was only ranked 16 points overall behind GOAUS in the 6000s early in the season, yet he started 4-0 and I was 0-4 at that time. 10th in league total points.

13th in BF Div 1, meh, whole league is struggling on last years output though bar 1 bloke ranked 268th. 11th in league total points. That League is ranked 30th overall surprisingly considering only 1 bloke is ranked inside 1250, everyone is ranked inside 13,000 however.

6th in my brothers league, knocked off top spot on the weekend helping my brother out into 1st now. The campaigner I played rightly screwed himself up trying to loophole Brodie Smith but had to play Beasley instead as a late withdrawal haha, he copped Buddy's late withdrawal so had a rookie that wasn't Lambert score instead and copped Tom Mitchell's vest also :) He can rightly EAD for chasing points and it backfired on him bad. 4th in league total points.

1st in my uni league, pretty uncompetitive except me and 2nd, 1st in league total points too.

The sooner this season ends the better

1-4 in all my leagues at the moment except BF Div 9. Currently 9th but should only need to win my game to sneak in. 7 & 8 are 2 points ahead of me and playing each other.
Funny how it works out. I'm 2nd for total points in that league. In my cash league with my mates, one guy is ranked about 800, leading the total points race by a margin, and might just scrape into the 8 if he's lucky

Im in 8 leagues, I lead one, sit 2nd in another, 5th is my lowest placing in any league and all others im sitting 4th

I'm in four leagues, one is a cash league.

In the first three I came top 4, in the cash league I had the highest aggregate points total but somehow managed to finish 9th.

In the same league last year I had the third highest aggregate for the season and also finished 9th.

I'm the new Richmond!

I'm in four leagues, one is a cash league.

In the first three I came top 4, in the cash league I had the highest aggregate points total but somehow managed to finish 9th.

In the same league last year I had the third highest aggregate for the season and also finished 9th.

I'm the new Richmond!
Comes to the luck of draw, facing a lower ranked team who has a big week can kill your chances particulary if its over a few rounds

Comes to the luck of draw, facing a lower ranked team who has a big week can kill your chances particulary if its over a few rounds
The bye rounds are massive for league placings. I was ranked 30k and around 8th to 10th in all my leagues.
3 weeks later i was 13k and top 4 or a game out.
Too often I see good teams with good rankings loose to spuds who have all their premos from their favourite team playing in a bye round.

Top 4 in 3 leagues and 5th in BF Div 6 where I was 2nd in overall points. In fact my league position is worse than my overall points ranking in 3 out of 4 leagues (2nd/1st), (1st/1st), (3rd/1st) and (5th/2nd).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back