The (new, improved and more efficiently run, maybe not as accurately tho) Horse Racing Betting Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised you're not backing up on Diametric again this week mate. Ive had a bet on him today @ $6 using the sportsbet CB promo for 2nd.

He's a nutcase and could go either way on the quick back up, but i think he gets in pretty well today, good run last week.

Left That race alone just to weigh up where I go with the special. been a bit worried about bagman and my memories of his last run here but I've gone back.

Add 1U diametric.

Left That race alone just to weigh up where I go with the special. been a bit worried about bagman and my memories of his last run here but I've gone back.

Add 1U diametric.

Bagman the danger for me as well.

Weekly write up:

First off, it was good to have some newbies along this week, more the merrier. :thumbsu:

Two of the newbies wasted no time getting a profit on the board in the form of Ferial and Arakaan, Ferial found perennial $12+ winner Crafty Cruiser in the last at $14 to back the highest price winner of the weekend. Arakaan's 2U bet on Bagman at $4.80 also got him off to a winning start. A familiar face, SF_20, also graced us with her presence and she waste no time at all starting where she left off in autumn with a 2U bet on Demonstrate at $5.50.

Last week's winner and leader proved it was nothing more than a fluke with a 6 unit loss this week.

Fireal and SF_20 move straight into equal first after impressive debuts this week.

Highlight of the day: Despite betting only 3 units on Saturday and 2 of those units being placed on a winner, Paris ends up with a losing day. :D:thumbsu:

Question to all participants:

Are you all happy for me to have everyone's name on the leaderboard or would you prefer it if i only had the top 3 and kept the rest under it to myself? Some of us below the top 3 wanted to know where we stood last season thats why ive gone with a complete leaderboard throughout.

I only ask this as i thought maybe some people may think its demeaning for me to be putting people's names on it who are in the negative for everyone to see. I dont want to discourage anyone from posting and joining in, so please, if its an issue for you just give me a pm, you dont even have to post it here.

Im more than happy to go back to Paris' top 3 version of last season if need be and keep a running total of everyone elses to myself. :thumbsu:

Question to all participants:

Are you all happy for me to have everyone's name on the leaderboard or would you prefer it if i only had the top 3 and kept the rest under it to myself? Some of us below the top 3 wanted to know where we stood last season thats why ive gone with a complete leaderboard throughout.
Name and shame :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R5 - Falago - 1U
R6 - Firehouse Rock - 1U
R7 - Play Master - 1U
R8 - Klishina - 1U

Remove this Banner Ad

Back