Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motlop would make us a genuine premiership threat.

On that basis it couldn't possibly happen as god doesn't love Richmond supporters
if you're a long time richmond supporter you gave up any belief in a God.

I think the reasoning behind it is two fold:
If Danger goes it's to one club. Geelong.

How do you know this? I've heard from a few different sources that the Pies are right into him, and while he wants to be closer to home his primary consideration is going to a team that will contend fairly soon.

Motlop first round pick no more. Geelong will take that so they can the on trade it for Henderson. Yarran second round pick no more no less. Obviously not happy at Carlton and not worth a first on current output. Blair & Dan need to get it done.

Motlop first round pick no more. Geelong will take that so they can the on trade it for Henderson. Yarran second round pick no more no less. Obviously not happy at Carlton and not worth a first on current output. Blair & Dan need to get it done.
NFW , one or the other or neither, can't afford to have two blokes who choose when they play and when they don't in the same side, bad enough having one. Nor should the club use the first two picks of the one draft to get them , it would be a move that destroys the list .
Blokes already on the list are playing VFL for the same reason .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People should remember how poor Higgins was last year for the dogs off half back. He was banished to the VFL because he was so unaccountable.
Yes Higgins might have been dropped because they knew he would leave but Carlton don't have the talent on their list to take that option IMO.

I think Yarran could turn it around in a similar way....

Is it three players that we have to drop from the senior list at the end of the year for the Draft? If so, who do we think is on the way out? Axel would be one, Newman potentially another - McDonough?, Arnott?, Petterd?

This is a Motlop thread, but, i would offer both nuts, my big toe and some back hair to land Bennell. He is the one. A superstar.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
I'd offer him some pepsi but from what I hear he is not a pepsi man!:D

People should remember how poor Higgins was last year for the dogs off half back. He was banished to the VFL because he was so unaccountable.
Yes Higgins might have been dropped because they knew he would leave but Carlton don't have the talent on their list to take that option IMO.

I think Yarran could turn it around in a similar way....
That is a really good comparison. Both outside skillful players being played out of position in poor teams.

Danger to the cats
Cats 1st pick to the crows
Motlop to the Tigers
Tigers 1st pick to the Crows.

Crows loose Dangfield. Gain 2 1st round picks.
Cats loose Motlop and 1st pick. Gain Danger
Tigers loose 1st pick. Gain Motlop.

Win win IMO
Thats very workable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back