The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness gracious!!

I know YouTube can make anyone look good, but he doesnt just look good, he looks exceptional.

His pace is ridiculous. Like ridiculous. He destroyed players time and time again. Absolutely lightening quick.

His end product was on point too. Almost every highlight was him setting up a goal. I lost count of the amount of assists in that video.

Sign him. Immediately. With no buy back clause haha.
Bouncing off defenders, too strong!

Whats the deal with the buy back clause? Would be a heart breaker if he tore it up just to go back to Barca.

Also, why would Barca want to sell. He looks ridiculous?
Understand if they were to loan but i've heard permanent? He's only 19..
Would he play much with us this season? So many options up front already.

Understand if they were to loan but i've heard permanent? He's only 19..
Would he play much with us this season? So many options up front already.
I thought he was younger than 19. If he is that old, wouldnt he be the same age as Ibe. There are a lot of options in the attacking third but one thing I do love about Rodgers is the old, if you're good enough, age doesnt matter.

A loan makes no sense for either Barca or Liverpool. Big clubs dont loan players really without options to buy. He wouldnt get consistent first team action at Liverpool considering the amount of top rate talent we have up forward. So it makes little sense for Barca.

Plus without being arrogant. We are Liverpool. We dont loan young players to improve them for other clubs. That is what smaller clubs are for. So Barca would be better served loaning him to a mid table La Liga side.

Ive heard permanent though, not a loan. Not sure about a buy back. Hope not, otherwise it's pointless. If he is a huge success we lose him anyways, so it's just a waste of our time. We;d make coin from it though, but is it worth it just for say a turnover of 10 million.

Probably not worth wasting your breath on Traore chat, it's most likely agent/media fuelled BS out of Spain.

Just quietly, I've not been this pumped for the start of an LFC season for a very long time!

Even when we were spending with the ears pinned back last year it felt like the investments were 'a bit off' in terms of ability to impact immediately. This year, it feels like we've gone hammer & tong for immediate impact players, and to be honest i think we've left the other 'big 5 teams' in our wake in terms of rapidity* of transfer business. I reckon their heads are still spinning!

*not sure if even a word

Probably not worth wasting your breath on Traore chat, it's most likely agent/media fuelled BS out of Spain.

Just quietly, I've not been this pumped for the start of an LFC season for a very long time!

Even when we were spending with the ears pinned back last year it felt like the investments were 'a bit off' in terms of ability to impact immediately. This year, it feels like we've gone hammer & tong for immediate impact players, and to be honest i think we've left the other 'big 5 teams' in our wake in terms of rapidity* of transfer business. I reckon their heads are still spinning!

*not sure if even a word
Yeah I spoke about this a few pages back. This summers dealings have been our best in a long time. Far better than last summers lot.

Oh and way to rain on the Traore parade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sakho is a God amongst mortals. Sadly, BR prefers his lovechild LOLren. In Sakho & Skrtel we have a pretty good "best CB pairing" when you reflect on some of the other pretenders.

City - a deteriorating Kompany, DemicheLOLs and that hack Mangala;

Arsenal - Mertehacker (slow as treacle) & Kosch (who is decent);

Manure - Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Evans - all shyte, beggars belief that they haven't fixed their CB problems yet. Maybe hoping to patch over it by playing 2 DMs.

Spuds - Vertonghen and I don't even know who is his partner, they sold Chiriches. Maybe Aldereweild who I rate.

Only Chelsea really have us covered with Terry, Cahill & Zouma - although much of their solidity is due to their defensive systems.

Haha? Why??

cos guys like Can, Ibe and Sterling are young n hot but you can't lose with Skrtel on your back, even Agger was sold on, Skrtel stands the test of time

Hasn't it been reported that Lovren was a "Rodgers signing", as distinct from a transfer committee signing? That would probably explain it.

My worry is that Sakho would just get ****ed off and leave, he is capable of starting for teams far better than us, yet somehow here he is deemed less worthy than Lovren.

Manager's signing or not, it just bothers on complete idiocy and very juvenile. The sorta decisions that can cost managers jobs

Having said all that, if he starts next Monday then these are all worthless talk, but by all accounts he won't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back