Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Great way to bounce back after last week with a big win this week.

Go Warriors.

You'll need to postpone that bounce back for another week, we played poorly and still won our game. We are going to play slightly better this game and win as well.

I hope our captain has the cubes to bench you.

giphy.gif

Now I'm no language expert, but it's spelt two in this example and you've muddled up high with hi as well.

And it's meant to be five anyway.

That's why we left you hanging - you example of the whitest man ever.

Who even high fives anymore...
Great analysis Sam my boy, however I think he was trying to say hello to us within the same post. Think of is as "Hello to you too Bears", but spelt wrong and grammatically incorrect.

In which case, he still thinks he's top s**t if he feels he can butcher a proud and long lasting language willy-nilly. Therefore, I think its only right that he retain his " whitest man ever" title.

You'll need to postpone that bounce back for another week, we played poorly and still won our game. We are going to play slightly better this game and win as well.
We always beat you - except for that time when we didn't.
We're due.

We always beat you - except for that time when we didn't.
We're due.

That one time you didn't changed the course of history, I can honestly say right here and right now that the Warriors will never beat the Bears again.

Remember when you and I were the big deals at these two clubs? The head honchos, the big cheese, the dons, the kings, the leaders, the captains.

Now we are relegated to veteran status being shown no respect. Imagine a spud like Quivorir talking down to me? What will we do FR? Are we dinosaurs?

Let's get drunk.

That one time you didn't changed the course of history, I can honestly say right here and right now that the Warriors will never beat the Bears again.

Remember when you and I were the big deals at these two clubs? The head honchos, the big cheese, the dons, the kings, the leaders, the captains.

Now we are relegated to veteran status being shown no respect. Imagine a spud like Quivorir talking down to me? What will we do FR? Are we dinosaurs?

Let's get drunk.

After last week, I've already written to Joe...

8f16letter1.png

You're lucky to even be on our list after your shenanigans. Far from captain.

I look forward to hearing all about these "shenanigans".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great analysis Sam my boy, however I think he was trying to say hello to us within the same post. Think of is as "Hello to you too Bears", but spelt wrong and grammatically incorrect.

In which case, he still thinks he's top s**t if he feels he can butcher a proud and long lasting language willy-nilly. Therefore, I think its only right that he retain his " whitest man ever" title.

You're trying too hard, turbo

I sit above BigJoeD on glass coffee tables.

90D493E4-375A-4FFF-80C4-A0C8C7F083CC_zpsxpq4ofzh.gif

Hello Warriors. It's that time again.

Time to Dance.
tumblr_lrud0coRjU1qhsw0o.gif

And when the dancing is said and done... Time for the Bears to go 2-0 on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back