List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the reason Membrey left Sydney last season after Goodes had decided to play on through this year & possibly next.... Very very similar stories
Oh, so now you're calling Membrey RACIST?!?!?!

I wonder whether the effect of getting McCartin in the draft put Lee back in the queue. Obviously he signed a 2-year deal before the draft so maybe list management were thinking of midfielders at the time.

Hmm, I'm worried about the brain capacity of a few posters in here.......I never said Matho was like Chris Judd, I said Judd was an average kick as is Matho but didn't hurt his career. I also brought up Cachia as an example of someone who dominated under 16 and was talked about as a top 5 pick and then basically disappeared.

Anyway, it seems like there aren't too many posts of substance on this board. So here's one.
We may not use our first pick as we are in negotiations with a gun player who will cost us our first pick. This player has the ability to be a 300 game player. Happy days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, I'm worried about the brain capacity of a few posters in here.......I never said Matho was like Chris Judd, I said Judd was an average kick as is Matho but didn't hurt his career. I also brought up Cachia as an example of someone who dominated under 16 and was talked about as a top 5 pick and then basically disappeared.

Anyway, it seems like there aren't too many posts of substance on this board. So here's one.
We may not use our first pick as we are in negotiations with a gun player who will cost us our first pick. This player has the ability to be a 300 game player. Happy days!
I actually tipped him to play 300 games at the time of his draft (if he's the one you're referring to).

You guys shouldn't say stuff like this. I was just about to got to bed and now I'm not going to be able to sleep cause I'll be trying to work out who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back