Kony!

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I recently bought a new car. After I purchased it, I checked the boot, nothing. Then I got in and checked the backseat and nothing.

The search continues.
I'd recommend the rear-view mirror!

I've watched a lot of horror movies, and from them I have learned that what isn't visible in the back seat to the naked human eye, is actually visible via the rear-view mirror!

Mr6lx3p.jpg

I'd recommend the rear-view mirror!

I've watched a lot of horror movies, and from them I have learned that what isn't visible in the back seat to the naked human eye, is actually visible via the rear-view mirror!

Mr6lx3p.jpg

I've been reversing everywhere for 6 weeks ......nothing.

Unconfirmed, but one of the men seeking to return to Australia from Syria is said to be a large African man with a beard.

Well that's 2 on the checklist ....he's so close

Cristiano Ronaldo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2012
Lowry Hotel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man United, Victory
so what happened to the guy that promoted Kony 2012, anyway? i know he walked around nude in Cali high on something. did he just spend all the donations on drugs?

Any updates? I'm still keeping my eye out, but am becoming convinced he's not hiding in Adelaide's inner east.

.....or is he?

I suspect that every place we cross off - is more likely to be the place he is.

I'm running off a hot tip from a health blogger code name 'Belle' ...she says she knows where he is, and this girl sounds genuine.

Stay tuned.

The Redemption

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I wonder if Sarah Hanson-Young still has the selfie she took with old mate considering her penchant to whore herself out to any idealist media opportunity?

I wonder if Sarah Hanson-Young still has the selfie she took with old mate considering her penchant to whore herself out to any idealist media opportunity?

Is old mate code for Kony?

Edit - I see you've been red carded ....too close to the truth are we Chief ?

The Redemption

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is old mate code for Kony?

Edit - I see you've been red carded ....too close to the truth are we Chief ?

Old mate = the yahoo, hell-raiser known as Kony.

I was carded for another matter. I was a week too early in labelling Alex McKinnon a prick.

He's not on the 273 going through North Adelaide, of that I am certain.

Thanks Gough - great work.

Kony is anti-same sex marriage, so I am not ruling him out of of being in the Coalition Party Room.

He's also not on the 19 to North Perth ......I'm just running the numbers now.

The Redemption

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks Gough - great work.

Kony is anti-same sex marriage, so I am not ruling him out of of being in the Coalition Party Room.

He's also not on the 19 to North Perth ......I'm just running the numbers now.

Kony's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Back