Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Shared an elevator with Danger and a dozen other players at the airport. Just me and all them.

Walking up and stepping in, I boldly decided to get an answer from him then and there, right in front of his peers. "Enough's enough, you're killing us over here" I would say. It was my moment to make a line in the sand for frustrated supporters everywhere.

Then I stood right next to him and quickly decided it was best not get on the bad side of a guy as physically intimidating as P.Dangerfield, in a lift full of his physically intimidating mates. Was intimidating.

All that come out was a head nod and a "morning lads".

I blew it, sorry guys.

I would have said in a really deep voice 'I need to find a more suitable Host body'.........

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Strawberry and banana pancakes or banas foster brioche french toast.
image.jpg

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I reckon I got that Quimby boys voice down pat by the next day of that episode and was annoying everyone
I was in France last month and annoyed the hell out of my GF by doing the "Say it, Frenchie!" line every time we went out for dinner. I think she was ready to hit my by the end of the week.

mickfaxis

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
After yesterday's craptacular day of bad news with Richie's surgery and BC out for the season, there must be good news coming.

Surely....soon...sometime...anytime....

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I bookmarked the Tuesday before the Richmond game for an announcement. Turns out it was just a blank page I bookmarked.

Does anyone have any made up stories news on Dangerfield?

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
So I bookmarked the Tuesday before the Richmond game for an announcement. Turns out it was just a blank page I bookmarked.

Does anyone have any made up stories news on Dangerfield?

Yeah, he's signed for 3 years and it will be announced in the lead up to his 150th against the Lions..... a home game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back