List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should definitely be offering Yarran a deal.

Pleasing Carlton would be the harder part.

Oh well, hold out for another year and let his contract run so we get him as a free agent. I hope the club doesn't pay overs, but in the current side we have Yarran would fit the age bracket and player mould perfectly.

He seems like the kind of player that plays better when he is enjoying himself and winning. Another fast player would be nice.

If we are to shop Browny around, we could get something out of Brisbane surely, they are screaming for KPP
Daniel Rich ?
Would he be an upgrade on scooter ?
At present rich doesn't look very happy at brissy just going through the motions

He's not worth Yarran. Would add something to a package.

I think the blues will want too much.

If brown was open to a trade I think the swans would be keen. He should just scrape under the 350k a year limit.

I reckon the Blues will want to move him, best for both parties IMO

If brown was open to a trade I think the swans would be keen. He should just scrape under the 350k a year limit.
Brown would be on more than that now . Don't think he would take a pay cut to leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you're right. They could offer him a long deal though.
They could but their restrictions are pretty water tight in back loading and short contracts . All they have to do is give up their cost of living allowance and all their restrictions are lifted

If there is a desire to 'shop' Brown around it will have to be managed carefully. Clubs lose their credibility, loyalty factor, commitment to players etc when players are shopped off.

If there is a desire to 'shop' Brown around it will have to be managed carefully. Clubs lose their credibility, loyalty factor, commitment to players etc when players are shopped off.
Surely all we would have to say is we lost 3 KPD at one stage and still had 2 able to play. Surplus:p

Hmm feel much more meh about Yarran than Jetta.

At least we know Jetta will be somewhat consistent. Yarran just seems like Hill Mk2 to me. You hope that he's unhappy at Carlton and will suddenly become interested when he's home...but it's a big if

Do you think priority+ Brown will be enough?

I think it would be pretty easy to get rid of Brown if you told him that he will struggle for games next year. Let's face it, there isn't much point in having Schofield, Brown & MacKenzie on the same list, especially due to their ages. Get rid of one and draft another youngster to train up along with Barrass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back