2015 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Been liking the varied total points markets on TAB, they give you some wider options for around 1.30 - 1.40. Not as good value but a bit safer and good to anchor in say a 2 leg multi.

Only thing is they don't go up until about the day of the game.

Crown bet have options for different totals, they go up later today, early tomorrow
Luxbet has it too for anyone interested

Instead of using the SB multi special. Would you be better off backing every team H2H and hope that team leads at any quarter?

For eg. Take Rich SU @$1.70-$100
Roll the $170 onto GC and so forth.

Instead of using the SB multi special. Would you be better off backing every team H2H and hope that team leads at any quarter?

For eg. Take Rich SU @$1.70-$100
Roll the $170 onto GC and so forth.
$100 max isnt it? Would need to bet that each game and bank the profits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you put $170 on and if it loses you get the 100 refunded but lose the 70? or are bets only eligible upto 100?
In the terms it says max refund is 100 but says nothing about max bet

Yes, that's correct.

Max $100 refund, hence you can put as much as you want on it.

Wouldn't bet on it. Talia doesn't concede too many (bar Franklin). Backline is full strength at the moment as well.
But jack has been great this year can see him tearing apart this game for some reason, plus i reckon douglas is a massive out for the crows.

What do people reckon of the hawks?

At 1.7 i thinks its great value.
Since 2007 i dont think ive seen them play 2 ordinary games in row.

The eagles have been good this year. But their zone style of defence aint gonna work against an elite kicking team like the hawks, especially from an eagles team not really known for their pressure on the ball

Plus can see isaac smith and brad hill making good use of the wider ground of paterson stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back