WADA finds high tb4 levels in Bombers pair.

To be (slightly) fair to ASADA, it says that even WADA didn't expect to find any evidence of TB4 due to the short window before it disappears from the body. Pretty lax but I could understand them saying that there's no chance of finding it so they'd concentrate on the other evidence.
Spot on and the other evidence was already more than sufficient to establish the substance in question was indeed TB4, for anyone interested in the truth that is.

Doggy doo doo

All Australian
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Time for the players to start provisional suspensions, our season is a mare anyway
:oops:
image.jpg

Abomination

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't only 2 players need to be found guilty for the whole team to be sanctioned? Essendon may as well confess now so they can eat up some sanction in this season, they're not making finals this year.

That will never happen on Hirds watch.
Can imagine there'd be some sort of crisis meeting happening at Tullamarine tonight.

Don't only 2 players need to be found guilty for the whole team to be sanctioned? Essendon may as well confess now so they can eat up some sanction in this season, they're not making finals this year.
Don't tell collingwood that lol

NoAFLinmycomp

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Central District
Nah I stuffed up. WADA retested frozen samples. However being they were collected back then I would have assumed they would have been tested by ASADA. perhaps they simply didn't look at the TB4 levels.
The testing methods weren't as good back in 2011-2012. Herald Sun piece from back in April was referencing ASADA holding frozen samples for when there was a better likelihood of targeting TB4 (and whatever else they might later want to check for).

Perhaps WADA pulled the trigger on some of those samples?

If they've taken 27 out of the freezer and scored 2 elevated hits - that's a pretty good random sample hit rate.

I'd be happy to present with that and hold a request form in hand, to pull more out - and then wave it around a bit during the appeal .

scalesofjustice

All Australian
Mar 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That will never happen on Hirds watch.
Can imagine there'd be some sort of crisis meeting happening at Tullamarine tonight.

Paul Little presser incoming

"Despite the latest evidence from a world class state of the art drug testing laboratory in Cologne that uses scientific methods that my tiny pea brain will never be able to understand, we are confident the players were given nothing banned or illegal"

Abomination

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Melbourne
Paul Little presser incoming

"Despite the latest evidence from an advanced drug testing laboratory in Cologne that uses scientific methods that my tiny pea brain will never be able to understand, we are confident the players were given nothing banned or illegal"
"I also remain confident the likelihood of our players receiving show cause notices remains highly unlikely."

Back