GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas. I am a moving to the area in the next few months and looking to get involved at a club. Any advice of what club I should speak to?? I am a very successful senior coach in Melbourne but don't really know any clubs up here. Cheers guys

Hi fellas. I am a moving to the area in the next few months and looking to get involved at a club. Any advice of what club I should speak to?? I am a very successful senior coach in Melbourne but don't really know any clubs up here. Cheers guys
You're welcome at quambatook mate!

Things seem to be very close in the golden rivers great too see I guess it may come down to who's got the most depth will be interesting to see if theirs any late clearances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do the finals work? Is it only top spot that has the double chance?
both first and second get a second chance
First plays second the winner goes into the gf and third plays fourth with the winner from that game playing the looser out of the game between first and second the winner from that game then goes into the gf

both first and second get a second chance
First plays second the winner goes into the gf and third plays fourth with the winner from that game playing the looser out of the game between first and second the winner from that game then goes into the gf

So to put it simply it the old 1st Semi, 2nd Semi, Prelim, Grand Final

Went and watch the grand final on the weekend as a neutral spectator. Not sure how you guys deal with those umpires. Normally I don't bag umpires but that was pretty embarrassing. At one stage the umpire blew his whistler at a marking contest, everyone stopped but he didn't signal the free kick and only when he got to the contest did he indicate which way it was, just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back