Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty scharenberg playing yet after reco? Any reports? Thanks
He's played two VFL games. Still working his way back into things, but he is way ahead of schedule. Can't imagine he'll play until later in the seaon, if at all. A lot of people will be happy just to get throught the year uninjured.

Matty scharenberg playing yet after reco? Any reports? Thanks
Yeahh hes played 3 games in the VFL now and still getting used to things. Hes actually done some very impressive things and would be in selection calculations if he didnt have his knee reco. Hes still being managed so might not get an opportunity until the the end of the year so probably hold off bringing him in in Fantasy football. It wont be long though before Schara dominates the league

I know he's expensive but what are your thoughts on De Goey as a downgrade option this week?
I hope he stays in the team, but we have Sidebottom nearly ready to return, and Greenwood at some stage. Personally I am passing, but hope he kills it

What sort of role do you guys expect Oxley to play on the weekend? I don't watch Collingwood too closely but Oxley has had quite a bit of discrepancy between his highs and lows so far this season in terms of supercoach output (http://www.fanfooty.com.au/player/adam-oxley), need to make a call on whether or not to trade him since has a relatively high breakeven of 96 this weekend.

What sort of role do you guys expect Oxley to play on the weekend? I don't watch Collingwood too closely but Oxley has had quite a bit of discrepancy between his highs and lows so far this season in terms of supercoach output (http://www.fanfooty.com.au/player/adam-oxley), need to make a call on whether or not to trade him since has a relatively high breakeven of 96 this weekend.
He'll play the same sort of role. On the wing probably. I've kept him on the basis that I think he is more likely than McIntosh to pull out a score

He'll play the same sort of role. On the wing probably. I've kept him on the basis that I think he is more likely than McIntosh to pull out a score
And that's why we pay you the big dollars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is clinton young??
In the VFL. Coming back from more hammy issues. Doubt we will see him for a while, if at all. Thats probably a bit unfair to him, but unless we turn to poo in the second half of the year, I see him as a depth player only

Abby reason for sideys lower output last couple of games? Likely to return to his high average from here on or has there been a role change?

Cheers
Sidey's one to keep an eye on. Not sure if he's hand is still giving him issues but I'd back him to return to good numbers. I'd wait to see him string a couple together first.

Sidey's one to keep an eye on. Not sure if he's hand is still giving him issues but I'd back him to return to good numbers. I'd wait to see him string a couple together first.
Someone else mentioned his hand. I hadn't taken much notice, but will on Friday if he's going "one handed" Would limit him somewhat if he is favouring one side only

Hey guys, good luck tonight!

Thoughts on Maynard and whether he'll keep his spot in the team for the rest of the season? I know you guys have Greenwood, Goldsack and others injured but would love opinions on this kid.
Cheers.

Hey guys, good luck tonight!

Thoughts on Maynard and whether he'll keep his spot in the team for the rest of the season? I know you guys have Greenwood, Goldsack and others injured but would love opinions on this kid.
Cheers.

not imho

however Marley is rumored to be a late out so maynard may get his chance again

Love the look of Maynard.. hoping he holds his spot for a few more weeks atleast.

Surely that great left boot keeps him in the team?

Maynard looks the goods. Pumped I bought him in this week & handled himself well against Port.

What is the go with Levi though?? I have him on the pine in a SC draft comp & hope to have him in & firing for finals. Surely he comes in for Adams v West Coast?? Assuming he got through VFL today comfortably??

Anyone know how he went??

Maynard turned out to be ok! Atleast he held his spot. Good on Bucks for playing him.. hoping for something near 80 vs Cartank

Looking and Marsh the kid this week looks like he's another that will be a good player for you guys. Any word on him? Reckon there's a chance he will hold his spot?

Need help in selecting a defender to replace Hodge, already have:
Shaw
Newnes
Rance
Taylor
McDonald
My opponent has
Shaw
Hodge
Newness
Higgins
Howling
Hibberd
I only have the one trade but enough money to buy anyone.
I am in a friend's league that has prize money for the winner.

Any suggestions would be great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back