Roast Keyboard heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to Toovey and Frost going out of the side has been disgraceful. I accept that we all have different opinions about players but why can't we show a bit of respect? One is a 150 game premiership player and the other is a young guy who has worked his arse off for the Pies. Some of the comments about these guys deserve to be posted on Bay 13.

Just like our team we all need to lift our game!!!

To be fair its not a knock on them as people..

Take Toovey for example, he has been woeful for quite some time yet has been gifted games by Bucks..

I love Toovs.. but there comes a time when even premiership players need a spell and his has been long overdue.

I get sick of Posters on here having a Go at so called Keyboard Hero’s.

When posters post Negative about the Club. Especially During the Game and Afterwards.

Come on here and Bash Them and Make them look like they are True Fans and they are not.

I HATE IT

We all have a Opinion and we have the Right to Post/Say it

To be fair its not a knock on them as people..

Take Toovey for example, he has been woeful for quite some time yet has been gifted games by Bucks..

I love Toovs.. but there comes a time when even premiership players need a spell and his has been long overdue.

I have no problem with that at all. It's the celebration posts I have an issue with.

When posters post Negative about the Club. Especially During the Game and Afterwards.

Come on here and Bash Them and Make them look like they are True Fans and they are not.

I HATE IT

Do you think I have a right to call you a flog?

I HATE IT

Nailed it TD.

There's plenty of respect for them as people.
However, they are selected to play football games and both have been poor for some time. I'm looking at it through the eyes of seeing our team improve. These are two guys in our back six who are poor kicks and decision makers of the footy. That's it for me really. Nothing against them, just that they haven't been anywhere near good enough to be in our side. It's been long overdue.

The reaction to Toovey and Frost going out of the side has been disgraceful. I accept that we all have different opinions about players but why can't we show a bit of respect? One is a 150 game premiership player and the other is a young guy who has worked his arse off for the Pies. Some of the comments about these guys deserve to be posted on Bay 13.

Just like our team we all need to lift our game!!!

Keyboard heroes huh? Say that again & I'll thump you :)

Seriously though. Just wait until after the cats game. People will see how much we will miss Tooves & Frosty then.

Do you think I have a right to call you a flog?

No but I find posters who come on the next day and do that.

Find posts by People and pretty much have a go at them and calling the Flogs and Non-Pie Fans

Seriously though. Just wait until after the cats game. People will see how much we will miss Tooves & Frosty then.

When we Win:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. Respect is always a good trait. Reflects well on you.

Would he say it to Frosty's face do you reckon Dave?

For F**k Sake. We are on a Board to Discuss stuff.

Is anything on here that people would say to people’s Face:rolleyes:

I have no problem with that at all. It's the celebration posts I have an issue with.
I wonder how many would have the guts to say it to the player directly?
When I saw the outs decided to not read the thread, read enough this week.

Considering how Toovey has been torched by every small/medium forward all year, I doubt it. That was always his strength. We know he can't kick or make good decisions. Now he can't even defend really.

As for Frost, he has his moments but he has been poor defensively for awhile now. Again like Toovey he doesn't kick it well, doesn't make good decisions and doesn't offer anything when we need him to be an option to receive when he is all free because he doesn't want the ball in hands.

Judging by what I saw last week vs Tigers, we can't be any worse really defensively.

For F**k Sake. We are on a Board to Discuss stuff.

Is anything on here that people would say to people’s Face:rolleyes:
Sometimes people go over the top, discussion is one thing ranting, constant negativity is annoying and close to trolling.

Thats the basis for me Dave....If I wouldn't be prepared to say it to someone in person....then I wouldn't say it here either.

Well - Not everyone is Bloody Like That. We want to say what we Think.

How often would you go and talk to the Player IF you had the Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back