List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only dinner party talk in this thread has come from Crows supporters - no Cats supporters have claimed to have any knowledge on Dangers decisions for next year based on apparent talk at any apparent dinner party.
whats this dinner party thing you are referring to

Something isn't right imo but need to verify rumour first. Maybe trouble with kolo or Motlop. Need to see if Mahlepi has heard anything solid
im trying to verify some info
but we are looking a very very good mid, we are rolling the dice
throws our draft and grow plan out the window

maybe they want to play this game till the plethora of father and sons come through, because by then we will not be drafting anyone

maybe they want to play this game till the plethora of father and sons come through, because by then we will not be drafting anyone

This year is being played like its now or bust. Its concerning , its exciting....

The choices that were less before FA now are varied... and to me we have assessed it... and said we can either sit back and watch Hawks keep adding to a top 4 side ..and let them have all the cake. We could try to go the youth route... as per Saints... but you'd have to assemble one might list to get in front of GWS and other...

So I think we are going for it now ,make the most of having Joel and Tom.. try to put us back at the table cause if we don't .. our slide will continue because other teams list are getting better than ours each year... and we may have to spend 2 or 3 years adding really early picks to rebound.. buy which time Selwood and Hawkins may be done.

This year is being played like its now or bust. Its concerning , its exciting....
I see it as more - where the list is now - we can have a crack and go bang - and well if it all falls over we will just carry on with the rebuild. Though given what the club has said previously I think they have been working behind the scenes on a lot of this for a few years now.

there been a bit of talk about jom could he be the one we are after

The choices that were less before FA now are varied... and to me we have assessed it... and said we can either sit back and watch Hawks keep adding to a top 4 side ..and let them have all the cake. We could try to go the youth route... as per Saints... but you'd have to assemble one might list to get in front of GWS and other...

So I think we are going for it now ,make the most of having Joel and Tom.. try to put us back at the table cause if we don't .. our slide will continue because other teams list are getting better than ours each year... and we may have to spend 2 or 3 years adding really early picks to rebound.. buy which time Selwood and Hawkins may be done.
we would need to trade out duncan, hawkins and selwood to go down the saints route to bring in 5 first round picks and rebuild
that would not be palatable
we stink at trading
paid over for hmac, stanley and clark
received unders for bundy
did well with rivers

we would need to trade out duncan, hawkins and selwood to go down the saints route to bring in 5 first round picks and rebuild
that would not be palatable
we stink at trading
paid over for hmac, stanley and clark
received unders for bundy
did well with rivers

Its not in our DNA.. if it was we would ensure Lonergan went , that SJ went somehow...

If we keep Motlop, get Danger, get Selwood and get Henderson.

Would we still be looking at this mid?

So your reaction to an honest query in good faith is to take the piss?

Go catters! I am 12! :rolleyes:

Dear Sir

I have no care to disclose sources. Sources will not provide information that is sensitive if their identity is revealed. I am not sure what you expected.
Nice to see you have sooked it up on not getting what you want.

THIS IS A GEELONG BOARD. i am not here to tell you jack, i owe you nothing.

Have a nice night.

PS I think you are up past your mums bedtime

i am hearing we are, so we have depth in this area. it would allow danger and sel to play forward more, and make us even more unpredictable. We have a few swingman types
Give us something! A colour, perhaps? ;)

Australia_location_map_recolored.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Sir

I have no care to disclose sources. Sources will not provide information that is sensitive if their identity is revealed. I am not sure what you expected.
Nice to see you have sooked it up on not getting what you want.

THIS IS A GEELONG BOARD. i am not here to tell you jack, i owe you nothing.

Have a nice night.

PS I think you are up past your mums bedtime
My mistake. I am 10.

A friend of mine runs 'Adelaide Crows Pride' on Facebook. He asked me to make him a match preview graphic for Sunday's big game against the Eagles... :D

11948477_10208000130620705_1457610828_o.jpg
what a dick…. but geez I laughed.. talk about low blows...

that is awesome…

still smiling…

GO Catters

Hello Catters.

A few of you guys seem to have Jay Clark levels of sureness in regards to Danger et al. and I was wondering where your reliable info comes from. I want to believe in dinner parties and the like, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to sort the chaff from the legitimate. I obviously don't expect names and contact numbers, but I was wondering the type of area guys and gals like Mahlepi Nakia and bigblackboz get their intel from (eg contacts at footy department, player management, board, friend of family/friend, player, ouija board etc)?

Just seems to be each board has the posters who are respected as having legitimate contacts within clubland, but it's increasingly difficult to know which is which.

Cheers with feline respect, WAG

Reasonable question gets reasonable responses for mine.

I have no 1st degree mail myself but have been here long enough to know who has merit.

There are 3 posters here that have been reliable with their info over time.
CMIA, Nakia, Mahlepi. More hits than misses. But they have ALL missed.

Things change and the details they have started with have been known to change over time but in my experience their stuff has been chronologically accurate even when the outcomes have not been to our favour.

They have had their misses too. And the mail does not come from media sources in my experience. It is industry based knowledge.
Again, this is just my opinion.

As you said, you aint gonna get phone numbers or email addresses.

GO Catters

Hello Catters.

A few of you guys seem to have Jay Clark levels of sureness in regards to Danger et al. and I was wondering where your reliable info comes from. I want to believe in dinner parties and the like, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to sort the chaff from the legitimate. I obviously don't expect names and contact numbers, but I was wondering the type of area guys and gals like Mahlepi Nakia and bigblackboz get their intel from (eg contacts at footy department, player management, board, friend of family/friend, player, ouija board etc)?

Just seems to be each board has the posters who are respected as having legitimate contacts within clubland, but it's increasingly difficult to know which is which.

Cheers with feline respect, WAG
It appears that one source of mail on this board is very high up in the footy department at Geelong.

Which is a pity as those high up in the footy department should have the maturity to not be leaking info to their mates.

Yep, perhaps. It could also be someone's poor humour. The discussion about so many FAs, we surely cannot have dealings with all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back