I now own fish...
11899751_10207179524108201_8679039400428735580_n.jpg

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
i wish i did that..

i finally paid my hecs off this year. haven't been to uni since 2001

Just finished paying mine off a few weeks ago too, last time I accrued any HECS debt was back in 2005.

Nice to effectively get an 8% pay rise, I guess!

I shouldn't really complain. No way I could have afforded Uni without it.

Just finished paying mine off a few weeks ago too, last time I accrued any HECS debt was back in 2005.

Nice to effectively get an 8% pay rise, I guess!

I shouldn't really complain. No way I could have afforded Uni without it.
the extra few hundred a month is lovely!

hecs is unfortunately a necessary evil. most people can't go to uni without it

Nick Kyrgios is one lucky bugger playing mixed doubles with Eugenie. I'd be telling her stand on the baseline while I serve because I can't concentrate otherwise.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
They say he's a huge knob, did Eugenie take that a bit literally.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
If Turnbull replaces Abbott as Prime Minister in a few days, that is the fourth change of PM in six years ... and only one of them through election.

For what it's worth, and without getting stuck into politics in a light-hearted footy community, I think Turnbull would be better than Abbott.

And this is why we are going nowhere as a nation at the moment.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
If Turnbull replaces Abbott as Prime Minister in a few days, that is the fourth change of PM in six years ... and only one of them through election.

For what it's worth, and without getting stuck into politics in a light-hearted footy community, I think Turnbull would be better than Abbott.
Much better. Shows how bad politics in this country are that they would rather have a guy in charge who hardly anyone in his party liked 2 years ago. Then we have the inanimate carbon rod that is Bill Shorten.

Political depth in this country is as good as Port Power.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Just heard Shortens presser....... he is about as uninspiring as it gets.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you are a labor fan it is important to be after an Abbott win tonight. LNP will tear itself apart if he wins with plenty of changes made and it would almost certainly lead to an ALP win at the next election. If Turnball gets up it provides a nicer platform for the LNP to build towards and Turnball can sell. As much as I want Abbott gone I think he has to stay. But for me its almost a win win if he goes anyhow. He is a tool.

Dec 12, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks

Yes, but Rudd won 07, Gillard won 10, Abbott won 13. Yes stupid changes in-between, but the public at some stage voted for these stooges.

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
did anyone see the message on here about big footy being slow on telstra and what to do. Its being painfully slow for me.
I'm on Optus, and Bigfooty was painfully slow (not just loading, but also extremely laggy in typing) on Saturday night. I'd type a character and it would take over five seconds to appear, and I would often get redirected to ads rather than the page I wanted. It went away after a few hours. It happens once per month or so - perhaps something to do with advertising and not being a premium member.

Back