Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to think how far off the mark this season has gone. I can't even remember seeing Jaeger play in person anymore. I can barely remember Gaz, Dave, and Dion playing together either.

I just hope that there's no preseason injuries next year, because that'll just kill me.

My optimism is getting the better of me though - even the thought of the usual 'who is our best 22' Big Footy thread excites me :p

It's crazy to think how far off the mark this season has gone. I can't even remember seeing Jaeger play in person anymore. I can barely remember Gaz, Dave, and Dion playing together either.

I just hope that there's no preseason injuries next year, because that'll just kill me.

My optimism is getting the better of me though - even the thought of the usual 'who is our best 22' Big Footy thread excites me :p
Yeah same here i don't know why but i was looking forward to Mckenzie, KK and Malceski working together. At the start of the year we all thought Prestia, O'Meara, Swallow and Ablett would be our leading players but it has been Miller, Saad and Aaron Hall getting us excited. If you told me that this time last year i would have said who is Miller? Why did we pick up Ahmed Saad from his ban? How did Hall play consistently? At least Josh Hall is still a disappointment.

That kid behind Gaz looks like he has been waiting for ages to play. Good to see his leg seems fine. O'meara's leg looks good as well. I wonder if Maysie is punch the ball into the hoop.

his leg isn't fine (yet) he was walking up the players room stairs from the warm up room on Saturday and it was painful to watch, he looked 100 years old

But at least the brace was off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you do when you can't train? grow a funky mo of course. gaz has lost the plot!

10958302_874564372622346_2002580673_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back