Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

The NFL is in wayyyyyy too deep to be budging on this. Goodell would look weak and stupid, after all the time and money he's wasted to exonerate Brady now.

The NFL is in wayyyyyy too deep to be budging on this. Goodell would look weak and stupid, after all the time and money he's wasted to exonerate Brady now.

He is in a no win situation, if he doesnt fold he will look dumb and stubborn. The whole think has been a joke for months now. neither side have proof, its just he said/she said and the longer it goes on and the more info that comes out the more the leagues rep is tarnished. Every year Goodell is making up new rules to suspend or fine players to make himself look powerful.

Lol....where have I heard that before?! They used to be paranoid about the Raiders, people don't believe a team can win so much....

-----------

Earlier this week, former Colts coach Tony Dungy said that Peyton Manning would refuse to discuss certain parts of the team’s strategy in the visiting locker room at Gillette Stadium because of fears that the Patriots were eavesdropping on conversations through listening devices.

Manning and Dungy are gone from Indianapolis, but the team reportedly still shares the same concerns about what might be joining them in the locker room. Bob Kravitz of WTHR reports that the Colts still sweep the visiting locker room for bugs whenever they play at Gillette Stadium.

I suspect Belichick isn't the first person in the NFL to do that and McMahon isn't the first player to be treated as such. I'd say Lombardi, Brown, Landry, Walsh, Gibbs, Shula, Noll, Parcells have all done the same thing at some point, if that is a sign of cheating them EVERY HC in the league, ever, is a cheat.

Browns tackle Joe Thomas....kudos...

“I would equate what [Brady] did to driving 66 [mph] in a 65 speed zone and getting the death penalty,” Thomas told Cleveland-area media members on Sunday, later twisting the knife by harshly comparing Goodell to former commissioner Paul Tagliabue. “It was probably an oversight by the players [to give Goodell complete disciplinary powers in the 2011 CBA] because they didn’t expect him to act so unreasonably because his predecessor did not act unreasonably. But I think we’re talking about a different NFL now. Like I said, before it was more about the game. Now it’s such an entertainment business. It’s almost like the Kim Kardashian factor that any news is good news when you’re the NFL.”

What is that supposed to mean exactly?
It means the Patriots & their fans were all for subjective rulings when it benefited them. Kraft couldn't have been more supportive of Roger's form of justice.

Those of us that lamented the NFL's clear bias to some franchises were labelled by Pats fans as sore losers.

Now the Pats cop one questionable decision & it's the greatest injustice since Jesus was nailed to a cross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It means the Patriots & their fans were all for subjective rulings when it benefited them. Kraft couldn't have been more supportive of Roger's form of justice.

Those of us that lamented the NFL's clear bias to some franchises were labelled by Pats fans as sore losers.

Now the Pats cop one questionable decision & it's the greatest injustice since Jesus was nailed to a cross.

WhoWhat are you talking about!?!?!

serious question: what is the evidence against brady. google is not helping...
He destroyed his phone

Facts surrounding when, why and whether the NFL should be allowed to access an NFL players phones are all being contested at the moment.

Oh and he signed some memorabilia for an equipment boy and sent a few messages I believe.

The fact he destroyed (replaced) his phone is moot when the nfl had the phones of the two ball guys surely. He didn't want nfl head office anywhere near his phone as I'm sure he had Giselle nudes on it among other things. The other stuff is open to interpretation on what it was for or why. Fluff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back