Opinion Changes R22 v Adelaide at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Barassment flying over makes no sense if he doesn't play
The Late Mail feed on the AFL website claims he is the traveling emergency.

Agree with you that he has more value in the side rather than an emergency...unless he's traveling as cover for McLovin in case he tightens up during the warmup

Yeah, you'd take a utility/mid.

The other option is Newman out, although I suspect he'll be sub again.

Not necessarily.

With Yeo playing back - any injury to the forwards/mids could be covered by Barrass going back and Yeo plugging the hole

I think this is the perfect game for Barras to play .....

It's not life n death if we lose ...top 2 is safe

It would give him big game experience in front of hostile crowd ........I think crows have forwards that we need Barrass .....

I don't see what our answer is to Tex Walker. If our entire team was fit, my top 3 defenders in order to play on him would be McKenzie>Brown>Schofield. Of course, they are all injured.

Tommy B would get eaten alive by Tex I'd have thought. I'd probably throw McGovern on him, tell him to play in front, and tell Bunga to drop into the hole at every opportunity. Tom can take Jenkins and hopefully only give up 2-3. Sheppard I am confident will take care of Lynch.

Id got text Elliot Yeo .....he can jump like hell ...Elliot plays 195cm easily

Yeo would be destroyed by Walker. He can do just about anything but think that's beyond him

I disagree ...Yeo can play man on man ...he can jump and he's quick

I've seen Elliot do amazing things ......I'd go with him regardless of gov playing ...gov is better at reading the play .....tex moves well and I'm not sure Gov can go with him on a lead ...and tear his hammy

I also think of tex kicks five we can still win the game .......if the others do their job

It will come down to midfield pressure again ...Nic needs to do his thing and do it well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back