Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicion tbh. What do the blues need ?

A small forward that can kick 3 goals a game......
What do we need?

A small forward that can kick 3 goals a game...... :rolleyes:

Lloyd is NOT a small forward who can kick 3 goals a game consistently otherwise we would keep him. Id say he has little to zilch value at all

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
He is just providing us information that is given to him. Its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to read his comments. There's an ignore feature on this site as well.
At no point have I seen him say "so and so is definitely coming to Richmond you can take it to the bank".
The only thing he was sure on was Dusty and he was right. Every person he links us to, comes up in the media eventually as well, bar Aaron Hall and Bennell.
If you don't like it, stfu because there is no need to belittle someone just for trying to share what they are being told.
While I think this is just banter, it is getting very tiresome.

Last edited:

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I seen in Bigfooty post years back one rated Sam a better opposite foot disposal than most.

Gilbert is a better mover than Chaplin no doubt and would have to be quicker.

I would think Gilbert would be stronger against KPP types than Grimes to and possibly Chaplin.

Being a FA he would not cost much surely.

Dunno but I think it might be an area that could be a stumbling block if not addressed.

We can't have Rance abnormally carrying the load too much for too long!
Gilbert better in 1 on 1's with KPF's? Your kidding aren't you, he gets hammered.

Disco_Stu

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Gilbert better in 1 on 1's with KPF's? Your kidding aren't you, he gets hammered.

There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your" when she meant "you're". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your" when she meant "you're". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.
Wow!
Was that really worth it?

Well that's 10 seconds I will never get back.

Your right though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I can spell mate, just cant type very well!!

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V - 6 seconds. Yep. And we all learned something today. Go home have a beer. Be happy.
Im sure many people know the correct way to use words but who can be CBF clicking the 2nd keyboard button when YOUR on your phone. * that s**t.

pebblestone

Former Child
Richmond Tigers - 2017 Player Sponsor Richmond Tigers - 2016 Player Sponsor
May 23, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
You realise I am the guy who sent an email to a person in the footy department to get him in the year Grimes was overlooked in the national draft don't you?
Hang on. ... you emailed the footy department and told them to recruit Dylan grimes? That's why they took him in the psd? And you're going to take credit for it?
I can't even. .....

Last edited:

ryza87

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Soo your point is???

pebblestone

Former Child
Richmond Tigers - 2017 Player Sponsor Richmond Tigers - 2016 Player Sponsor
May 23, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Chick chick BOOM.
GOLD! LMAO

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond

Well Grimes does not even play on the KPP's and Chaplin does... well he does what he does... and we.... manage..:D:p

Look I am not saying we need to get Gilbert but I think the area could be an achilles heel that might bring us undone in a pressure final if not strengthened smartly at value and there are not too many options about.

I can't see 50,000 troops back in the backline as a sustainable defensive strategy in the mid term let alone long term

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
GWS have been right into Grimes before. How do people feel about him being part of a trealor trade?
No. Grimey's key. GWS won't want players anyway, they need draft picks to pay for their academy kids.

Is this what you hear or what you hope because he would be an awesome get.
Bit of both. I'd be floating Treloar and Plowman for our two first-rounders, see if they bite. Might have to add something.

Until they get opportunities at AFL level how can they perform at that level? I get what your saying but the really good sides are able to intergrate these types (Mcbean and to a lesser degree McKenzie as hes fairly RAW still) of players into the senior side for long periods. Sooner or later we have to give McBean the opportunity to prove himself. If we have Maric, Kruezer and Ty then Griff is the odd one out unfortunately.
If we get Kreuzer it's because Maric is almost done.

Griff is still yet to show much more then glimpses at AFL level.
Vickery is definitely not up for trade, Griffiths if he can help us land a good deal should definitely be considered highly.
Griff has shown more than glimpses. Go watch our run last year again, he was awesome. Ty has only just come good and he's 18 months older and 52 games more experienced. Griff will break out soon. Can play ruck, forward and back. Mad to get rid of him.

True his body is a risk. But premierships aren't won by sitting on your hands. If Kruezer's body is right - he could be up there with the best Ruckman in the league - and could very well be the difference to us winning a flag.
Except he ain't much of a ruckman. He's a good tall ruck-rover but Hampson belted him in the ruck.

Plan A - Treloar. That would mean no Motlop. Would deal with carltoon for Yarran / Kruizer.
Plan B - (No Treloar). Chase Motlop harder. Would deal with carltoon for Yarran / Kruizer.
Plan C - (No Treloar / Motlop). Ask Danger's manager how much he wants. Would deal with carltoon for Yarran / Kruizer.

Best outcome - Treloar / Kruizer / Yarran. We would be seriously top 4 material.
How could Plan A/Best Outcome not include getting Dangerfield for free?

Of all our tall - Astbury and Griffiths are the most expendable I think.

Griffiths is the biggest tease I have ever seen. He looks like he should be an absolute star of the comp. But he just doesn't do enough. Yes he can take a nice mark and kick in 70 metres, but what use is that when you only get the ball 6 times a game.

And he misses far too many easy shots in front of goal... I know he's still young and if he stays I'd be ok with that - but for me, I think many Richmond supporters overate him.

If we could get a first round pick - or he could help us get Treloar/Yarran/Kruezer - I'd be all for it.
First of all, Griff is getting it 10 times a game this year, which is exactly the same as Ty and only 3 possessions per game fewer than Jack. His stats and Ty's this year are almost identical except for goals - Griff 1 a game and Ty 2 - which is easily explained by Griff playing further upfield.

Ty was a tease until the past fortnight. These guys take time, especially with the kinds of injuries they've had. Griff will pay off for whoever maintains the faith. I think we will. I bloody hope so.

What do we need?

A small forward that can kick 3 goals a game...... :rolleyes:

Lloyd is NOT a small forward who can kick 3 goals a game consistently otherwise we would keep him. Id say he has little to zilch value at all
Lloyd has kicked 23 goals in 18 games, maybe half of which he has been the sub. He's kicked six bags of 3. Someone will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back