Matt Crouch going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a dollar for every time the club has referred to Matt as a 'future 200 game player of this club', I'd have $9.

Despite the hysteria around his dropping and 'mistreatment' earlier in the year, the club obviously rate him highly and very clearly have him as a key part of our future plans. He would be acutely aware of where he sits in our plans. (I'd suggest it's why they've taken such a hard line with his development earlier in the year ie, because they see him as a long term investment).

We will have to deal with this sort of innuendo for a year or two yet until the new admin has runs on the board to demonstrate we're not a soft touch for poachers any more

I do think that there is a race by player managers to out do each other to keep and gain players on their books. When a manager like Pickering is pulling in big deals like Buddys, other managers try and be as aggressive and greedy as they can to prove themselfs as big time as well.
Anyway, get him signed up AFC.

News Flash: Player managers like making money!

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah its okay. Fages said that Crouch actually averages 33 possesions a game, its just that the AFL audited possesions have him at 22 average possesions.
So you'd believe the AFL over Fages? Pfffft.

Another 'meh' thread.

No one knows if he had intentions of staying, you anyone who says he might leave gets shot down.

Hope he stays but he has been treated quite poorly by the club over last 2 years.

Matt crouch hasn't done a pre season yet

His upside is huge , club knows it but they also need to push him to get his fitness up to an elite standard like a priddis

Tough love is necessary at times , tex admitted this shaped him to the player he is today rather than having a beef against craigy

Hope they give crouch big head to head time on priddis, he's the sort of kid that wants the responsibility

I'm not worried about him at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back