Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Grimes does not even play on the KPP's and Chaplin does... well he does what he does... and we.... manage..:D:p

Look I am not saying we need to get Gilbert but I think the area could be an achilles heel that might bring us undone in a pressure final if not strengthened smartly at value and there are not too many options about.

I can't see 50,000 troops back in the backline as a sustainable defensive strategy in the mid term let alone long term
I have no problem with the theory, just not the player. Gilbert is very ordinary as a defender, which is why he is in the midfield right now.

Hang on. ... you emailed the footy department and told them to recruit Dylan grimes? That's why they took him in the psd? And you're going to take credit for it?
I can't even. .....

Nah I am sure the recruiting department can claim credit for that after looking at him before the psd.

But there was the time when.... oh,........ I will be a good little boy and be quiet......:D:p

I love when richoatthedisco gets home from work out of bed and then just multi quotes the **** out of this thread on the daily.
:thumbsu:

I get so far behind that I pick up where I left off and read through, clicking multi-quote every time I see something I want to comment on. Do it all in one hit.

I have no problem with the theory, just not the player. Gilbert is very ordinary as a defender, which is why he is in the midfield right now.

Look you might be right I am not an expert on him.

I like his dimensions and Ross Lyon is not an idiot. He has been okay in the past in certain roles

I like the fact he can go midfield though, thats partly why he got my interest because he is a flexible cheaper version to help our mids as a lessor tall mid at times. If Vlastuin can drift in there with the likes of Treloar could be a wildcard combo at times that could be serviceable at value

I like the Enright/Mackie types but a lot are too old and expensive and I thought he might be a cheaper play which might come off with some extra reach we lack at times defensively IMO.

I see more merit in a Gilbert than a Hunt anyway thats for sure and Hunt has been handy/serviceable. Not sure the likes of Astbury and Elton can give us the required mobility and height combo if we need to rely on them so that type I am on the look out for.

Not sure how he fitted in the Saints defense at the time but Ross was defensively minded so I am sure he would have sounded him out to suit him. Could he fit in with us? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:
Look you might be right I am not an expert on him.

I like his dimensions and Ross Lyon is not an idiot. He has been okay in the past in certain roles

I like the fact he can go midfield though, thats partly why he got my interest because he is a flexible cheaper version to help our mids as a lessor tall mid at times. If Vlastuin can drift in there with the likes of Treloar could be a wildcard combo at times that could be serviceable at value

I like the Enright/Mackie types but a lot are too old and expensive and I thought he might be a cheaper play which might come off with some extra reach we lack at times defensively IMO.

I see more merit in a Gilbert than a Hunt anyway thats for sure and Hunt has been handy/serviceable. Not sure the likes of Astbury and Elton can give us the required mobility and height combo if we need to rely on them so that type I am on the look out for.
Yeah I have watched him a lot, and he isn't very good at all. This is why I think he is junk.

Fev was just on SEN said he had a beer with Gibbs and Murphy last night and said Yarran is going to Richmond, the host stopped and said oh he is going to Richmond is he, and Fev said something like "yeah thats certaintly the mail ive got"
I would have thought Murph and Gibbs were fluffy duck drinkers.

I love when richoatthedisco gets home from work and then just multi quotes the **** out of this thread on the daily.
Much easier reading his post at 6pm than trying to scroll through half a dozen pages of Magic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers grow more confident by the day of getting Treloar ............Stevens

From the same bloke who said the pies were almost certain to get him a week ago.......
dickhead.gif

like this one .
Are u Adolf Hitler or a control freak as this is Australia and nothing here is forced reading.
3 Adolph Hitler references in 3 hours on the richmond bigfooty board

wtf is hatnnin :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back