Oppo Camp All aboard the Collingwood bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies played well
Said before pretty happy you guys aren't in the 8!
Haha probs don't deserve to play finals this year, hopefully next year. We'll be supporting for Adelaide and Fremantle these finals. Hope you guys can still put a lot of intensity into the game on Sunday, smash Geelong next week and build a lot of momentum into the finals. Best of luck!!

Congratulations on making the finals. It's the feel good story of the year considering the tragic passing of Phil Walsh. I'm disappointed, but it's been a great decade I've witnessed, so I can't complain. Dan Menzel's return was the highlight of the night for me. You guys get the last laugh for the H&A season and if I wasn't a Cats' supporter I'd have been going for the pies for the Crows' sake. I have a very happy wife tonight. Peace be with you all!

Only a Collingwood win that benefited the Crows could break the curse!
Or a true love kiss

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to play you guys in the finals (congrats to both of us btw!).

You guys ruined my childhood - I really hope that my adulthood isn't ruined by you too!

For my sake I'm wishing for Etihad and not at your stronghold
Are you the kid who sat beside me and cried when you lost that first preliminary final to us?? Lol, that little s**t was in my face all match. How sweet it was to rub my eyes like I was crying too!! The little f*****!

I haven't felt that nervous watching a game the Crows weren't playing in quite some time. Very happy that Collingwood could get over the line and make watching the next 2 games a lot easier.

I'm actually a lot more confident of us winning the next 2 weeks now as we have no pressure on us at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back