Universal Love We Fly As One..............Into The Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

11940110_749458721844147_2112030331_o.jpg

Home final (sixth) calculation

One of the following
Win our next 2 + Kangaroos beat Bulldogs.
OR
Win our next 2 + Richmond lose 1 of Essendon or Kangaroos.
OR
Win our next 2 + Sydney lose to St Kilda AND GCFC
OR
Win our next 2 + Hawthorn lose to Brisbane AND Carlton

If two of these we'll finish fifth, three and we'll finish fourth, all four and we'll finish third!

Home final (sixth) calculation

One of the following
Win our next 2 + Kangaroos beat Bulldogs.
OR
Win our next 2 + Richmond lose 1 of Essendon or Kangaroos.
OR
Win our next 2 + Sydney lose to St Kilda AND GCFC
OR
Win our next 2 + Hawthorn lose to Brisbane AND Carlton

If two of these we'll finish fifth, three and we'll finish fourth, all four and we'll finish third!
It might actually be better to finish in the lower four and reduce the chances of two trips to Perth for a premiership.

EDIT: Though we wouldn't travel to Perth twice unless Fremantle beat Hawthorn in the qualifying final which I don't think will happen.

EDIT: If we finished fourth we would most likely have to travel to Perth twice in 3 weeks to make a Grand Final.

Does anyone remember 1998 where we had two thumping wins over a couple of teams prior to finals? Was after round 18, there was an article in the papers down in Melbourne that said ' Beware of the sleeping Giants ', I hope we can show up on Sunday, beating West Coast would give our team quite a lot of hope when it comes to the first week of finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember 1998 where we had two thumping wins over a couple of teams prior to finals? Was after round 18, there was an article in the papers down in Melbourne that said ' Beware of the sleeping Giants ', I hope we can show up on Sunday, beating West Coast would give our team quite a lot of hope when it comes to the first week of finals.

In 1998 I remember Modra kicking 6 at Kadinia park and whooping Geelong. And beating West Coast in the last round (in Perth, but still).

I am sure we are all feeling relief. It will be nice to win these last 2 home and away games and hopefully make it more than 1 game into the Finals. We fought our butts off after that mid season tragedy, you guys did a great job. But let's continue this on Sunday afternoon and next week in Geelong.

for the first time in a long time I actually believe in "make the eight and anything can happen"

Walshy was an absolute jet, geeze I miss him, I don't think I missed a second of footage of him speaking in a crows polo... Fancy building what he did at our club in such a short period of time, so proud of all involved and especially the players for pushing on.

up to 6 games still to play boys, dig deep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back