Oppo Camp All aboard the Collingwood bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

34 pages of love for Collingwood on an opposition board!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Unheard of!!!!:D
Happy we won for ourselves, but very happy that you get the benefit.
Go well in the finals guys. Best of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

34 pages of love for Collingwood on an opposition board!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Unheard of!!!!:D
Happy we won for ourselves, but very happy that you get the benefit.
Go well in the finals guys. Best of luck

Birds of a feather (Crows and Magpies) stick together. Generally we have great footy contests and have had a few finals to boot - 1993, 2002, 2008 and 2009 (mind you we haven't beaten you in one since 1993!)

I used to be a Collingwood supporter before the Crows :oops:
For shame.......

200_s.gif

I've always liked Collingwood. Even when I lived in Melbourne I found their supporters much easier to talk footy to than Carlton or Essendon supporters. They cop s**t all the time so have a rye smile most of the season :)

I also reckon we have had a pretty good rivalry with them over the years, almost always produced good footy.

Lol, funniest thread I've read for a while!

If there was any team I'm glad we could help in to the finals this year, I'm glad it's Adelaide. You guys have had to endure a lot this season, you deserve to have some positive things happen.

Thanks to Collywobbles and their supporters - at least today!!:thumbsu::) Never thought I'd see the day but bless you!!!

Apex as you say this is what we need after a shocking year - hope we can return the favour sometime and prove ourselves with a good win over the Eagles tomorrow for Phil!!! All a bit birdy!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back