No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a travisty if Danger went to Geelong and wasted his prime years playing alongside a bunch of scrubs.
images

So I was listening to Triple M on the way into work this morning....and boy those guys are high--larious, emphasis on the high. ;)

Not sure if anyone else caught the radio broadcast by those clowns but as their team was quitting against the Pies they took every chance they could get to laugh about how Danger is going to stay in Geelong after next week and on and on and on...took shots at us every chance they got in the fourth. Also openly talked of tanking to 12th.

I suppose if he wants to join losers next season good on him....but good lord they are clueless to see the mess they have on their hands.

With or without Danger the Cats aren't going anywhere next year either.

Did you see those dopes on Fox Footy saying they think they can be 3rd if they get all their free agent choices? Completely insane.

So I was listening to Triple M on the way into work this morning....and boy those guys are high--larious, emphasis on the high. ;)

Not sure if anyone else caught the radio broadcast by those clowns but as their team was quitting against the Pies they took every chance they could get to laugh about how Danger is going to stay in Geelong after next week and on and on and on...took shots at us every chance they got in the fourth. Also openly talked of tanking to 12th.

I suppose if he wants to join losers next season good on him....but good lord they are clueless to see the mess they have on their hands.

The reality is the Victorian media want Danger back in Victoria because all their clubs suck ballbags and give the old rim and they hate non victorian clubs.

Pretty much. However they will be talked up as premiership favourites probably until they have a couple of years in a row out of finals.

The reality is the Victorian media want Danger back in Victoria because all their clubs suck ballbags and give the old rim and they hate non victorian clubs.

The disconnect between reality and what they perceive as reality is both head scratching and entertaining (in a sideshow kind of way).

Did you see those dopes on Fox Footy saying they think they can be 3rd if they get all their free agent choices? Completely insane.

Did not catch much of the game on television--got a late start to my morning and had it on in background as I was getting ready to roll out to work.

Its a diservice to a national competition in all reality and they dont realise it.

Well I assume the Triple M feed was Geelong's announcers---so I don't have any issue with them this morning, other than to laugh out loud at how silly they sounded.

But, I do agree that the national guys tend to come across as if it is the VFL still. Which is why tomorrow night, the sound on the television will be muted and Fiveaa will replace them as audio. ;)

I'd struggle to have put so many crass references in one sentence...if you could have fitted a "rusty trombone" reference in there, I'd have proclaimed you a god

I'd struggle to have put so many crass references in one sentence...if you could have fitted a "rusty trombone" reference in there, I'd have proclaimed you a god

What about

The reality is the Victorian media want Danger back in Victoria because all their clubs suck ballbags and give the old rim and hearty rub like a rusty trombone and they hate non victorian clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geelong's effort tonight was pretty woeful, Collingwood had very little to play for but geelong's season was on the line and yet they showed very little. They were blown out of the blocks early, and then never put up a fight back. Their heavy reliance on their older players will see them continue to slide, I can them being bottom 6 next year especially if they lose Motlop, he and Menzel were probably their only decent players.

Let's be honest. If he goes to Geelong it is about being home, not about finals, success or anything else. It's purely to be home. He ain't going to Collingwood. He'll truly go home regardless of results and their list or he will stay and try and get success here.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

geelong's effort tonight was pretty woeful, Collingwood had very little to play for but geelong's season was on the line and yet they showed very little. They were blown out of the blocks early, and then never put up a fight back. Their heavy reliance on their older players will see them continue to slide, I can them being bottom 6 next year especially if they lose Motlop, he and Menzel were probably their only decent players.
I thought Motlop was not that good tonight....

How good was Menzel though? Kudos to him in a massive way. And to come back and play like that.....it is no wonder Geelong invested in him. As a mate stated....shame he was so injured in the glory days....!

But back to Danger. Staying!!!

Not sure why everyone feels the need to knife Geelong. We don't know s**t yet and they could still bag him. Just need to take it one week at a time now!

I think they are copping a bi product of our gripes with the Victorian Media. However some of them are blatantly arrogantly trolling us. Most of them are good, but some just suck some serious hard skin!

This. If they couldn't muster anything against the pies with a final on the line , they are in big trouble. If they get Henderson and Danger it will not cover their defense which is getting worse and older. They are a team on the way down.

Oh....

As you were...

Nah, to be serious it has been a year of "top 4 club" "win a premiership with us" "dynasty" etc etc reasons why Danger would go and a flat refusal to believe that none of that was true and that the side was on the slide. Being banged out 2 weeks from finals...well if Bruce was on here he might say that was delicious.

Tonight isn't about whether he goes or not, it was about seeing the bullshit reasons why he was going to Geelong evaporate

I thought Motlop was not that good tonight....

How good was Menzel though? Kudos to him in a massive way. And to come back and play like that.....it is no wonder Geelong invested in him. As a mate stated....shame he was so injured in the glory days....!

But back to Danger. Staying!!!

payed less attention in the second half but I thought decent in the first though, not great but ok. I think Menzel is still only 23? crazy stuff, glad he played well.

Nah, to be serious it has been a year of "top 4 club" "win a premiership with us" "dynasty" etc etc reasons why Danger would go and a flat refusal to believe that none of that was true and that the side was on the slide. Being banged out 2 weeks from finals...well if Bruce was on here he might say that was delicious.

Tonight isn't about whether he goes or not, it was about seeing the bullshit reasons why he was going to Geelong evaporate
That is not true though. That is like saying we lose to Melbs at home (like last year) and therefore we are years away from making finals.

No doubt there is frustration to be let out....but know one knows for sure where Geelong will be in 2 years time.....feck me....I have sworn every year for the last 10 that this year Sydney won't make finals this year.

Patty is what 25? He has another 5 or 6 years of footy left.....that is plenty of time for Geelong to make another crack at a premiership. That means him deciding to go and help them become a finals team again.....well who knows.

I just hope he looks at what he has now. A team of kids who are playing the way a team needs to play to eventually have ultimate success. Here is hoping he will join the chorus of new signings because the club is going in a direction that equates to success.

Yup.....drunk as a skunk..... :)

Not sure why everyone feels the need to knife Geelong. We don't know s**t yet and they could still bag him. Just need to take it one week at a time now!
I'm sure it's nothing personal, just a lot of people fed up with the constant speculation that we're no chance to keep Danger and he's signed, sealed and delivered to the Cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back