No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 26 - MILES HIGH CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that was probably the most entertaining 15 pages of the TAN i've ever read

Stiff luck Tigerforlife78, I was really rooting for you for those 5 minutes it took for me to catch up to where you returned to bigfooty. Knew it had ended fantastically when that was only at 8:30 :D
We all got a laugh, im happy i could tell it in a way that caused some chuckels. obviously more was said between us/the night was longer but i managed to edit the facts into a laugh :D

Helen's a bloke mate. :drunk:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The Japanese have such a refined and organic culture. Actually puts us to shame in some areas. We definitely have more fun though so proud to be Aussie :drunk:
Get a couple of drinks into the boys and they giggle like they' re being tickled.;)

Helen's a bloke mate. :drunk:
Oh i should add seriously like it matters to me, i treat everyone the same here guy, girl, posting as a chick with a dick or a guy with ****, that s**t doesn't concern me. Only here for laughs and a good time with my fellow tigs :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all got a laugh, im happy i could tell it in a way that caused some chuckels. obviously more was said between us/the night was longer but i managed to edit the facts into a laugh :D
Tiger, are you serious? I was laughing so hard I nearly started bleeding from the eyeballs.

Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory. Falling on my head like a new emotion....

Oh I want to walk in the open wind, want to talk like campaigners do. I want to dive into this mindless crap.. is it raining with youuu
Talk to me.

DrMike just saw your signature.. that's post of the year!

gtrain23 said
Yeh his prob going ro richmond with dsnger and treloar cos apparently there the next super club and have pretty much penciled in the next 3 flags

What a dyslexic goose. Has to be a pies fan
Did groupie post that

Warm bed calling my name. Sleeping on a wooden board because.. well, i'm just that hip.

Night campaigners
Just realised. You should be sleeping on a tile. If you're really hip. Get with it Kozi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back