Autopsy Post Game discussion Pies strangle Cats 110-62

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid played really well, lovely kicking.
In the spirit of Reid and what hes been rhrough well done to Menzel thats some effort.

Now for essendon and giving them a thorough wigging, that would be just right

Geelong went through a period of time where they kept getting to grand finals but couldn't win, and so the jokes came about the Geelong Handbags. Those jokes obviously disappeared in 2007 when they started winning Grand Finals.

An now they're back! :p

Reid's kicking tonight was sublime.

Just want to give a big shout out to my good friend Shpeshal Ed,.......suck great big fart you negative aresewip.

You've been negative yourself lately have you not? You basically admitted it yourself in other threads. Don't be too much of a hypocrite.

That was arguably are best game for the year, a committed 22 , against a flat CAT team and many reasons to endure a feisty 2016 premiership year as we can match and beat the best of them, but perseverance is the key to success. Treloar and Daingerfield the black and white Guernsey awaits you..

Well done Troy Menzel and De Goey you are a Gggggoer. ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to break out the videos of our big wins over the pussy cats in 2006 and 2008.

don't forget the best one final in 2010

Congrats Pie Fans.
Was at the game, feared this would happen all week.
How often does Collingwood do this to us? Ladder positions mean nothing.
I thought your team has been so close against the really good teams, just a little finishing touches and surely you'd have 12-13 wins . Last week was the aberration. This week was due, we were the victims.
I watch every Pies game, always have since the Greening days, and now Varcoe .
The upside for Collingwood is there, no doubt.
Next year will be interesting for both teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back